Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You wasn't trying to have an interesting logical conversation (it's always funny when people say shyt like this). You ran in here being a negative Nancy over some supposed excitement by some people you made up in your head. And you got laughed at. Stop being so fukking fragile.

fukk outta here thinking you know my mind state from words on the net. :mjlol:

Trying to say I’m making things up about people saying the show was good when there’s proof people are saying that. Dumb fukk. :heh:

So because I’m not praising the show and jumping for joy like everyone else makes me a negative Nancy? Ok, let me be a blind ,yes boy mark. :childplease:

I’m being real here and not keeping wool over my eyes. I’ve seen what this company has done, as have you, and there’s more that needs to be done before I decide to give the company it’s props. But y’all can go ahead and stay with the battered mark syndrome. :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Exactly the kinda response I’d receive from someone who ain’t got a legit word to bring to the conversation. :russell:
q3p7dke.gif

Edit: Thanks for the neg. You are really mad over nothing. :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
q3p7dke.gif

Edit: Thanks for the neg. You are really mad over nothing. :mjlol:
Nope, it ain’t that serious. You just wasted my time with your dumb bullshyt. :scust:

It’s funny how people blow their shyt over one thing and think it’s gonna change everything overnight. Y’all never learn; can’t let shyt marinate before giving the ok. Mu fukka throwing a party because of one show. :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He the only one in here too doing all of this shyt lol. It's fun to take him off ignore just to see what he has to say.

Oops, can't wait for his neg now
bytch boy can’t quote me to talk shyt, huh? :camby:

Glad I stay on your mind that you put me and take me off ignore just to read my thoughts. :ahh:

Imagine acting like your team is going to the championship game after one game in the season. That’s what the IWC is doing right now, and TSC isn’t excluded. I ain’t no troll. I’m telling it like it is. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch. :snoop:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Glad I stay on your mind that you put me and take me off ignore just to read my thoughts. :ahh:

Imagine acting like your team is going to the championship game after one game in the season. That’s what the IWC is doing right now, and TSC isn’t excluded. I ain’t no troll. I’m telling it like it is. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch. :snoop:

cm-punk-triple-h.gif

I will admit. You're pretty cool here for the comedic relief.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
cm-punk-triple-h.gif

I will admit. You're pretty cool here for the comedic relief.
Same can be said about you. Always with sand in vagina when you're called a stooge. :mjlol:

"why the bootlicker tag, guys? Just because I watch WWE and talk about the other show a lot, without watching their product, doesn't make me a stooge! :mjcry:"

Kick rocks, hoe. I don't even pay you any mind nowadays. :russell:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It was a good show and yet all they can think about is AEW :russ:

It's adorable that Brad Piff is giddy about the first post-Vince PPV, but he should probably wait about a month or two before popping bottles of champagne to celebrate the company operating better. They should try having more consistent weekly shows.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

This is what you’re doing at 1am on a Sunday night? Arguing over play fights while I was banging Asian puzzy. 🤭

Then we got some other bozo getting up at the crack of dawn to jump on my dyck. Eat some breakfast first. 🤲