Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ryback was over for a total of two months before that match with Punk that he wasn't even supposed to be in, and was only put in the spot because Cena was injured. Before he got over, he was getting "Goldberg" chants for like four months. I don't know why, especially in hindsight, anybody still acts like Ryback should've been the new top guy. If anything, the biggest mistake they made was putting him in that spot to begin with. He still wasn't at that point moving merch or selling tickets, he was getting a chant and entrance pops. It would've been short-sighted AF to take the title off Punk and put it on him. That's a prime example of booking some shyt into a corner.
Yeah....If only we could post proof of what we're talking about huh.....

Them Goldberg chants were SUPER overwhelming :whew:

Not like that HIAC PPV he headlined vs Punk did above the usual PPV buys.....But he wasn't selling merch or tickets :russ:

Nobody ever said he should've been the new top guy, But he for damn sure could have been A new top guy.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Not like that HIAC PPV he headlined vs Punk did above the usual PPV buys.....But he wasn't selling merch or tickets :russ:

Nobody ever said he should've been the new top guy, But he for damn sure could have been A new top guy.

The 4:18 mark. After that meathook clothesline the hard camera was shaking :damn:

Ryback shoulda been world champ in 2013. Never mind winning the rumble. He should've faced big show or henry for the world title instead of them giving it to del Rio.

Easy WrestleMania moment of him lifting up show/henry for the Shellshock to win the title

Silkk

Daps
The 4:18 mark. After that meathook clothesline the hard camera was shaking :damn:

Ryback shoulda been world champ in 2013. Never mind winning the rumble. He should've faced big show or henry for the world title instead of them giving it to del Rio.

Easy WrestleMania moment of him lifting up show/henry for the Shellshock to win the title
Yep, Or they could have done Streak vs Streak with him & Taker at Mania. That shyt would have been :wow:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Gotta start reading for comprehension, bruh...

Yeah, by OCTOBER, he wasn't getting Goldberg chants ANYMORE. He had been over for about two months by then. BEFORE THAT, he was getting Goldberg chants for months. You putting the top belt on a guy who had only been over for MAYBE eight weeks and was only in the match as a sub?

Like I said, the biggest mistake made was putting him in a main event that early on. He should have still been in the cooking process instead of even being put in the spot to lose that match in the 1st place. If putting the big belt on somebody the minute they catch fire was smart, there would be a new champ every other show.

Silkk

Daps
Gotta start reading for comprehension, bruh...

Yeah, by OCTOBER, he wasn't getting Goldberg chants ANYMORE. He had been over for about two months by then. BEFORE THAT, he was getting Goldberg chants for months. You putting the top belt on a guy who had only been over for MAYBE eight weeks and was only in the match as a sub?

Like I said, the biggest mistake made was putting him in a main event that early on. He should have still been in the cooking process instead of even being put in the spot to lose that match in the 1st place. If putting the big belt on somebody the minute they catch fire was smart, there would be a new champ every other show.
You literally saying the same shyt that I said......They booked themselves into a corner

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cody losing didn't mean a damn thing for business :leon:

Any argument about Cody and his booking gonna have to be about personal preference or "quality of the product" because using money metrics is just wrong :hubie:
Like I said earlier some of the IWC discourse doesn't translate to people in IRL. I was at a steakhouse a couple of months ago talking about Dusty and my server heard me bring up Cody hyped. Dude couldn't have been 18 yet but was excited that I knew about him :manny:. Hes the next Cena rather people agree or not

Silkk

Daps
So Cody losing didn't mean a damn thing for business :leon:

Any argument about Cody and his booking gonna have to be about personal preference or "quality of the product" because using money metrics is just wrong :hubie:

Like I said earlier some of the IWC discourse doesn't translate to people in IRL. I was at a steakhouse a couple of months ago talking about Dusty and my server heard me bring up Cody hyped. Dude couldn't have been 18 yet but was excited that I knew about him :manny:. Hes the next Cena rather people agree or not

Did people think it would? I think Cody should win eventually but WM wasn't a must
It was like 2 weeks ago. It would take weeks/months to see if that decision impacts business. :comeon: