Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So you want him to relive the Cena 2012 storyline then?
The main biggest difference that people keep missing with that shyt is that Cena was already a 8-10x champ by that point :mjlol:

It was ONE bad year Cena was having after dominating for 7-8 years straight.

Its not like Cena lost to JBL at WM21. Because that would have been stupid as fukk. Same had Batista lost to HHH.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Why does every babyface have to be treated like bullshyt before they can win the title?
Because the last face champions were treated like shyt before they became champion huh?

Roman was treated like shyt during his 8 year super Cena run huh

Look, if y’all want the overcome all the odds every time super Cena run up top, y’all can have it. But I don’t wanna see that shyt. I’ll turn on cuh if he gets booked like that

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The main biggest difference that people keep missing with that shyt is that Cena was already a 8-10x champ by that point :mjlol:

Yeah, and it came too late

People had already turned on Cena and he got 50/50 crowds every night because that win all the time, never vulnerable captain America bullshyt was trash

shyt sucked. They should have told that story when people would have actually bought it, not after he was booked as invincible for 10 years

I guess y’all forgot about that part tho

Silkk

Daps
Yeah, and it came too late

People had already turned on Cena and he got 50/50 crowds every night because that win all the time, never vulnerable captain America bullshyt was trash

shyt sucked. They should have told that story when people would have actually bought it, not after he was booked as invincible for 10 years

I guess y’all forgot about that part tho
You’re lying :mjlol:

Cena did not starting getting booed until he got drafted to Raw and started going up against guys the fans liked more than him in Angle, Jericho, & Christian

Silkk

Daps
For reference:

Cena & Batista were both mega stars coming off their WM21 title wins. It would still be months before the crowds started to split on Cena.

Silkk

Daps
Watching that back, I forgot how bad they did Christian in 05. Dude had “It” and they ran him off to TNA where he could actually get a fair shake. Gahdamn I hate Vince sometimes :snoop:

Silkk

Daps
Another big reason that Cena started getting booed also was because he stopped freestyling on nikkas, The #1 thing that actually got him over.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
You’re lying :mjlol:

Cena did not starting getting booed until he got drafted to Raw and started going up against guys the fans liked more than him in Angle, Jericho, & Christian.

It’s deeper than that, breh. Vince started little by little, stripping EVERYTHING that got Cena over. :mindblown:

He was so fixated on having his Hogan archetype babyface that he damn near ruined Cena before he could fully take off.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Another big reason that Cena started getting booed also was because he stopped freestyling on nikkas, The #1 thing that actually got him over.
Stop, y’all know peopled soured on Cena because “Cena Wins LOL”

nikka went 1 on 7 against the Nexus and walked away unscathed. It was a meme at that point.

That invincible Cena booking some of the worst shyt we ever seen, and that was Cody trajectory if we keepin it real. Beat Seth 3x back to back, gets injured.. comes back and wins the rumble his first night out.. randomly ends Solo’s undefeated streak.. nikka was lookin mad Cena’ish in the face

Either way, idc how they book this nikka Cody. All I’m saying is I know what I personally DON’T wanna see, and that’s that weak ass invincible captain America Cena shyt. I will boo cuh in a New York minute

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People say "yall wanna blame Vince when the show is bad and then give credit to Triple H if it's good" but we've been around long enough to be able to tell the differences between what McMahon likes to do and what Hunter likes to do. The RAW after WM was obviously a Vince show. Since then, I'd say he hasn't had his hand in much.
What about the shows that sucked before the RAW after Mania show? Let's stop acting like HHH has been booking classics since takin over, if he was then he wouldn't have had that mini rant during the Rumble press conference. :mjlol:
Yeah…..This some grade A BULLSHYT.

Ryback was the most over face and got straight up Fuccked because The Rock was always taking the title from Punk and they booked themselves into a corner and ended up taking ALL the steam off their hottest act with that dumb shyt.

After that, Vince did what Vince does and after the heel turn/feud with Cena it was officially over.
So Rock is to blame for Ryback flaming out:pachaha:? Punk himself talked about how shytty Ryback was in the ring, and was never going to drop the belt to him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Has anyone ever been cooled off and then WWE successfully builds them back up? Does Daniel Bryan really even count? because WWE creative were forced to change course.

I'm not saying Cody is cooled off currently but like I've been saying, it's a risk. Once someone has the "loser" stench it's hard to get off.

That Cena 2012 storyline came after Cena was already on top for 7 years.

Silkk

Daps
What about the shows that sucked before the RAW after Mania show? Let's stop acting like HHH has been booking classics since takin over, if he was then he wouldn't have had that mini rant during the Rumble press conference. :mjlol:

So Rock is to blame for Ryback flaming out:pachaha:? Punk himself talked about how shytty Ryback was in the ring, and was never going to drop the belt to him.
Where did I say that? I said it was the booking. Like breh said earlier, Ryback could've won the rumble and beat whoever the SD champ was at WM and they would've had a new star. Instead, They fukked him all up....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I'll address both points here.

1. I never said Triple H was perfect, I said you can tell the difference between his booking and Vince's booking. Triple H's bad booking is pushing some midgets that nobody cares about or having a dull story that's boring. Vince's bad booking is completely nonsensical bullshyt that treats the audience like fukking morons, insults everyone's intelligence etc..

2. We know why Ryback flamed out. The point was that he was super over @Silkk posted the evidence and the iron was hot and they declined to pull the trigger, he fell off the map quickly after that. It doesn't matter if Ryback "sucked". That wasn't the discussion. He was really over.

Silkk

Daps
Has anyone ever been cooled off and then WWE successfully builds them back up? Does Daniel Bryan really even count? because WWE creative were forced to change course.
:patrice: DB had already been champ so I don't really count him

Some people would probably say Kofi but that title run was ass imo and felt like he was holding a midcard belt. And we saw in the end what they really thought of him in how he dropped it.