Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
He finally looks legit, that's why I said Vince & HHH combined would actually be a good team. Vince has an eye for talent, and HHH knows how to get them over. Vince doesn't know how to get talent over, and HHH's track record is looking real shaky right now.
you might be right, word to @Slaimon Khan Shah

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Who the fukk has laveck got over? Marks are bizarro world

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Now that we’re a few weeks removed from Mania, I wanna point out how full of shyt some of you nikkas were with them “bu bu but the Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte build” ass takes

Nobody watched that incredible ass match and went “I would have enjoyed that more but the build…”

You muhfukkas were just talking to talk like I said the entire time. Wrestling fans love to complain for the sake of complaining lol

The fans there didn’t think it outshined the tag match. Either way, when the bloodline storyline was still good, people said lots of things they’d probably take back now though

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

One of the main reasons Cole left them.
Add OnlyFans to the list and that redhead chick may be back.

Edit:
This a shytty ass deal for wrestlers :why:
Cole was making like 200-300k a year from streaming. Why should WWE get a cut of it?
Also that wording could be interesting on the splits. "a three-way split that Twitch and the talent take the vast majority of". Does WWE get a bigger cut than both of them seperately though? Like 40/30/30 in WWE's favor?
WWE reaches new deal with Twitch
There’s some great news if you miss WWE wrestlers streaming on Twitch, it’s picking up in a big way.
Fightful Select has learned that WWE and Twitch reached an agreement to allow WWE wrestlers back on twitch with almost no restrictions. Those we spoke to said that the revenue will be a three-way split that Twitch and the talent take the vast majority of.
“Almost” no restrictions was outlined to us as not permitting talent to stream with people from other companies unless it’s cleared first.
Talent that we spoke to were very happy about the deal.
In April of 2022, there was a talent meeting that was held to notify wrestlers that they’d have the opportunity to expand their third party platforms again. However, it took longer for WWE to work out a deal with Twitch, which we are told has been finalized.
In the fall of 2020, a decree was made to eliminate numerous third party deals and platforms for talent. This led to frustration across the roster, with many citing it as a contributing factor to their desire to perform elsewhere.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I mean, I agree with this to a degree, but at the same time.. it’s wrestling

A guy can go 0-82 for 5 years. The minute the button is pushed on you, everything prior is erased. We’ve seen it enough times to understand this, yet people still seem to get caught up in the moment. There’s a reason Mark Henry can go from a career loser to inducting cats into the hall of pain overnight. That’s the beauty of pro wrestling. They could put the title on Seth tomorrow and it would be believable, despite him losing damn near every feud for like 3 years straight.

With that said, Cody is clearly in no danger of cooling off. Just a month ago people were screaming that it should be Sami and not him.. now everyone is crying for Cody as if he’s being done dirty. See how the conversation shifts? Dude will be fine and he’ll get a run. His success is not contingent on beating Roman. He sells tickets. That’s not changing because he lost a predetermined match.

This, and I know it's before a lotta folks' time, but his father was the same way. Today's "one loss and you'll never recover" crowd woulda hated the way Dusty was booked by... Dusty. If they had it their way, they woulda had Dusty beat Flair for the belt before the Horsemen even got to going, then had him defending it against the Barbarian or whoever the fukk else by the next show. Instead, Dusty ran a war with Flair & the Horsemen that was hot for over three years, got a lot of people over in the process, and did GREAT business. As Roman, HHH, and Cody have said- it's a story going on. This is for all the people who claim they want long-term stories and shyt like that- it might require more than two months of our time. It doesn't need to run TOO long, that I agree with, but people who want it wrapped up in one show would've never been able to watch this shyt during the old days that they claim to want back. The only thing WWE needs to do is keep Cody hot (and yes they've had this problem with certain stars before), but the pieces are there for this to run longer before he gets the big win.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
One of the main reasons Cole left them.
Add OnlyFans to the list and that redhead chick may be back.

Edit:
This a shytty ass deal for wrestlers :why:
Cole was making like 200-300k a year from streaming. Why should WWE get a cut of it?
Also that wording could be interesting on the splits. "a three-way split that Twitch and the talent take the vast majority of". Does WWE get a bigger cut than both of them seperately though? Like 40/30/30 in WWE's favor?
I mean they are using their WWE name, so I can sort of see why they'd ask for a cut of it. How much is up for debate.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah…..This some grade A BULLSHYT.

Ryback was the most over face and got straight up Fuccked because The Rock was always taking the title from Punk and they booked themselves into a corner and ended up taking ALL the steam off their hottest act with that dumb shyt.

After that, Vince did what Vince does and after the heel turn/feud with Cena it was officially over.

Ryback was over for a total of two months before that match with Punk that he wasn't even supposed to be in, and was only put in the spot because Cena was injured. Before he got over, he was getting "Goldberg" chants for like four months. I don't know why, especially in hindsight, anybody still acts like Ryback should've been the new top guy. If anything, the biggest mistake they made was putting him in that spot to begin with. He still wasn't at that point moving merch or selling tickets, he was getting a chant and entrance pops. It would've been short-sighted AF to take the title off Punk and put it on him. That's a prime example of booking some shyt into a corner.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I mean they are using their WWE name, so I can sort of see why they'd ask for a cut of it. How much is up for debate.
Yea for ppl using their WWE name or having WWE in their that makes sense, but this wasnt the case with WWE for most. Most were using their own name/screen name but WWE was blocking it because they wanted a cut of the money. Cole was using twitch under "TheChugs" not AdamColeWWE.