Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That wasn't the argument after Mania :hubie:
Idk what you mean. I still think it was the wrong decision. Only time will tell. But in regards to that, Wrestling shows sell out months in advance especially when the product is strong.

WCW was still doing some of their best numbers after the Fingerpoke up until like May of 99.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Idk what you mean. I still think it was the wrong decision. Only time will tell. But in regards to that, Wrestling shows sell out months in advance especially when the product is strong.

WCW was still doing some of their best numbers after the Fingerpoke up until like May of 99.
I read more than one argument about how this Cody thing would affect business as WWE "missed their chance" and it wasn't about no long term deal or "we'll see in a year" :hubie:

I'm not saying you said it btw.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I read more than one argument about how this Cody thing would affect business as WWE "missed their chance" and it wasn't about no long term deal or "we'll see in a year" :hubie:

I'm not saying you said it btw.

I don't see the business hurting based off that one decision alone. I don't think Cody is damaged now either. But if they continue to have Cody lose big match after big match then yeah I could see him being cooled off, not necessarily the product. That was what the whole Ryback thing was about as an example of someone who was really over and then cooled down.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WON: Current List of Injured WWE Wrestlers

The [Wrestling Observer Newsletter](http://f4wonline.com/) provided a note about the current amount of WWE wrestlers who are currently injured. That list is quite long in NXT, with about a dozen people on it.

There are an unusually high amount of injuries and medical absences right now, mostly in developmental, where about a dozen people are out of action in the system. Among those out for various reasons right now are Amari Miller, Arianna Grace, Nikkita Lyons, Roderick Strong, Sanga, Blair Davenport, Yulisa Leon and several other trainees. The key main roster people out for mostly health reasons are Big E, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, Ronda Rousey, Kofi Kingston, Robert Roode, Tommaso Ciampa, AJ Styles, Aliyah, Drew McIntyre, Johnny Gargano and Carmella.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
WON: Current List of Injured WWE Wrestlers

The [Wrestling Observer Newsletter](http://f4wonline.com/) provided a note about the current amount of WWE wrestlers who are currently injured. That list is quite long in NXT, with about a dozen people on it.

There are an unusually high amount of injuries and medical absences right now, mostly in developmental, where about a dozen people are out of action in the system. Among those out for various reasons right now are Amari Miller, Arianna Grace, Nikkita Lyons, Roderick Strong, Sanga, Blair Davenport, Yulisa Leon and several other trainees. The key main roster people out for mostly health reasons are Big E, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, Ronda Rousey, Kofi Kingston, Robert Roode, Tommaso Ciampa, AJ Styles, Aliyah, Drew McIntyre, Johnny Gargano and Carmella.

Roode and Orton need to probably consider retirement. Coming back from fusion surgery in your mid to late 40's isn't a smart idea.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Did people think it would? I think Cody should win eventually but WM wasn't a must
Well when you had people making asinine statements like “WWE could have made a new star and didn’t pull the trigger,” yeah..

Because that implies being a star is somehow contingent on beating Roman Reigns. But these metrics showing a different story

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Cody should absolutely get squashed at backlash by the way

Brock should run through him like he did Cena

I don’t wanna see Cody as a dominant face. Boring shyt. I wanna see dude completely doubt himself and get to the point where he has to show and prove and you start to truly believe he won’t win the big one.. at that point, pull the trigger

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I don’t wanna see Cody as a dominant face. Boring shyt. I wanna see dude completely doubt himself and get to the point where he has to show and prove and you start to truly believe he won’t win the big one.. at that point, pull the trigger
:scust:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Idk about your reasoning for Brock squashing him but I feel like Cody is definitely getting squashed :russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Why does every babyface have to be treated like bullshyt before they can win the title?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

So you want him to relive the Cena 2012 storyline then?