Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Y’all talk about bad build and then mention women’s matches.

Who… the fukk.. is tuning into mania for women’s matches? Will you nikkas shut up already lmao

This is a wrestling forum and I can talk about what I want, if you not into the women’s wrestling then good for you man.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This is a wrestling forum and I can talk about what I want, if you not into the women’s wrestling then good for you man.
I mean yeah, we can talk about anything.

It’s just so hilarious to me. The women is really the reason y’all tappin in like that? Be forreal

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I mean yeah, we can talk about anything.

It’s just so hilarious to me. The women is really the reason y’all tappin in like that? Be forreal

Nah, I’m not a women’s wrestling stan and to me how the women are booked don’t make or break a show for me.

But I still enjoy it when it’s good, plus they attractive women, can’t go wrong with that :manny:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And she’ll probably have another one. She’s talented.

Who cares. You not ordering pizza and requesting the weekend off so you can watch Bianca bro. Stop playin with me.
You just be saying anything on here :russ: .These cards barely worth watching let alone for one match. Fukk is you even talkin bout

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don’t dislike the women, all jokes aside. I hate that it’s coming off that way.

I just refuse to accept the rhetoric of wrestlemania’s build has been bad because of *womens matches*

I don’t buy that, and I find it hard to believe y’all buy that. nikkas just talkin to talk forreal..

Or maybe I’m way off and people really do watch wrestling for the women. Maybe I’m the cave man. Welp, if that’s the case, my bad! Y’all got it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You just be saying anything on here :russ: .These cards barely worth watching let alone for one match. Fukk is you even talkin bout

I’m tapped in to mania because I’m invested in this bloodline angle we’ve watched play out over the last year that all led to these two specific nights. I could give a fukk about what the bytches doing. Shout out to them, but I didn’t clear my entire weekend to see Charlotte Flair wrestle. She’s great at it, but that’s not why I’m here, and it’s not why you are either. Stop the cap.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m tapped in to mania because I’m invested in this bloodline angle we’ve watched play out over the last year that all led to these two specific nights. I could give a fukk about what the bytches doing. Shout out to them, but I didn’t clear my entire weekend to see Charlotte Flair wrestle. She’s great at it, but that’s not why I’m here, and it’s not why you are either. Stop the cap.
Breh are you high? Who said any of what you typed? I didn't. This is pure fabrication on your end. Nobody is here for one match foolie. :russ:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Breh are you high? Who said any of what you typed? I didn't. This is pure fabrication on your end. Nobody is here for one match foolie. :russ:
Breh, dudes saying the build to mania is bad and their reasoning was Asuka and ‘nem.

like dawg…

That’s what I’m replying towards. Ain’t nobody stressing over what them girls got goin on forreal. It’s just talk

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what this means for Regal?
Vince booted him, AEW takes him in, gives him a good contract. Soon as Trips took over, he wants Regal back. Regal, by using the failing health of Khan's mom, guilt trips Khan into letting him out of his contract early. He goes back to WWE, only to have Vince slowly take control back.
:russ:
Something from Fightful
Will Washington, who was simultaneously on Shawn Michaels NXT media call, informed Khan that Michaels noted on his call that William Regal was not very involved with NXT, and was predominantly working with the main roster.
Washington asked Khan if he felt deceived regarding the reasons Regal asked to be released from his AEW contract. Regal, at the time, told Khan that he wished to work with his son, who is currently assigned to the NXT brand.
Khan said "I'm not there" and can't speak to how Regal is being used, and that he "just tried to be accommodating to him". Khan closed his answer by saying "but that's interesting", with what clearly came across as a slightly aggravated tone.

Regal played this nikka like a fiddle while his mother laid in a hospital bed
7YEBbD3.gif