Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

vince-mcmahon-dance-walk-nflegu9490fwl9t1.gif

@Cattle Mutilation

Backstage & company low morale, scripts being ripped 1 minute before on air, changes being made while on air are byke brehs:wow:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I don’t really be in to all the backstage behind the scenes shyt and all the Vince/Triple H shyt but that Raw last night was probably the most boring show I’ve seen. Actually mad I went back to watch the 2nd half I missed.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Vince is going to be back to booking his top babyfaces like Daniel Bryan. Cause all he knows at this point is the Cena route or Yes Movement route.

Beating them every week until the fans are fed up.

The issue is D Bry is probably the only guy in wrestling history who could survive that kind of booking.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Vince is going to be back to booking his top babyfaces like Daniel Bryan. Cause all he knows at this point is the Cena route or Yes Movement route.

Beating them every week until the fans are fed up.

The issue is D Bry is probably the only guy in wrestling history who could survive that kind of booking.
And they've already gotten started with that with Cody gettin' his ass kicked last night. :mjlol: