Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Last year Mania felt like a big deal leading all the way up to the day of the PPV,
No the fukk it wasn’t…my nikka HUH?! :mindblown:

EVERYBODY HATED the build up to Wrestlemania last year. EVERYBODY hated that Roman vs. Brock Pt. 30000 was happening. ESPECIALLY how the lead up to it which meant seeing Big E get regulated back down to mid card.

Night 1 SAVED that show..

Idk what world you living in…but no…:mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I’m legitimately not sure if you’re being deadass or not.
Are we ignoring the overall feeling of people saying this is one of the worst builds to a Mania ever? This right here is the problem with the anti Vince mentality, because people are really going to argue that this year's build was better than last year's when the truth is that it's worse. Like I said the stuff that you're hyped for outside of the Mysterio feud was already in place with Vince. We know the PPV will be great because HHH has been consistently giving us good/great PPVs, but the overall build has been lame as fukk.
Make it coherent. It might be boring but it's not nonsensical or outright bad.
A distinction without a difference. Vince became manic during his last run and it hurt the show, but HHH isn't really doing much better with RAW. I've consistently said HHH gave us great RAWs the first few weeks after he took over, then it started to dip and fell completely off the night he gave Gargano multiple segments. Now we have some slightly good RAWs and a number of very boring RAWs.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Are we ignoring the overall feeling of people saying this is one of the worst builds to a Mania ever? This right here is the problem with the anti Vince mentality, because people are really going to argue that this year's build was better than last year's when the truth is that it's worse. Like I said the stuff that you're hyped for outside of the Mysterio feud was already in place with Vince. We know the PPV will be great because HHH has been consistently giving us good/great PPVs, but the overall build has been lame as fukk.

A distinction without a difference. Vince became manic during his last run and it hurt the show, but HHH isn't really doing much better with RAW. I've consistently said HHH gave us great RAWs the first few weeks after he took over, then it started to dip and fell completely off the night he gave Gargano multiple segments. Now we have some slightly good RAWs and a number of very boring RAWs.
There is a clear difference between boring and outright bad. Thunder in 1999 was boring. Thunder in 2000 was outright bad.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Are we ignoring the overall feeling of people saying this is one of the worst builds to a Mania ever?
Okay, first, don’t say “we”. Speak for Rell84shots & Rell84shots only. Give me some examples of these “people”, btw. Not just Rell84shots & the voices in his head.
This right here is the problem with the anti Vince mentality, because people are really going to argue that this year's build was better than last year's when the truth is that it's worse.
The women’s build has been bad, but overall, but with the exception of that, how has it been worse? And honestly, I’m just speaking on terms of the Bianca-Becky build being better than both women’s builds this year. Ronda-Charlotte was also bad leading up to it.
Like I said the stuff that you're hyped for outside of the Mysterio feud was already in place with Vince.
I know you heard the phrase, “it’s not how you start, it’s how you finish”. Vince may have gotten the Bloodline stuff off the ground, but HHH has been able to keep it going & doing it at a phenomenal pace. I personally don’t believe that story wouldn’t have reached the highs that it has under Vince compared to HHH. That’s not me being a HHH stan, that’s me being a Vince doubter.
but the overall build has been lame as fukk.
I acknowledge & respect this opinion & also acknowledge & respect you are the only one to feel this way.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
There is a clear difference between boring and outright bad. Thunder in 1999 was boring. Thunder in 2000 was outright bad.
The boring RAWs under HHH, I tend to lose focus & just have it as background noise unless I hear/read something big is coming up. The RAWs under Vince, I wouldn’t even waste time keeping on the channel because for the most part, they were atrocious.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
That part right there. This build up to this years Wrestlemania is 100000X better than the build up last year. Raw and SD have been more watchable then ever.

It isn’t perfect…but my God…it’s WAAAY better then the bullshyt Vince was putting on..

It at least feels like WrestleMania is coming up, I mean just look at this past go home show. Previous go home shows were filled with a thousand video packages and lackluster matches and moments. Let us not forget the Roman/Brock tug-o-war of 2015.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Are we ignoring the overall feeling of people saying this is one of the worst builds to a Mania ever?

people say this every year. People say a lot because people love to hear themselves talk

The most watched mania ever is about to be the worst built one. How oxymoronic.

Same people calling the bloodline angle the greatest ever are also saying mania has the worse build, yet the bloodline angle is the mania build. Make it make sense

Wrestling fans :russ:

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
people say this every year. People say a lot because people love to hear themselves talk

The most watched mania ever is about to be the worst built one. How oxymoronic.

Same people calling the bloodline angle the greatest ever are also saying mania has the worse build, yet the bloodline angle is the mania build. Make it make sense

Wrestling fans :russ:

The build been straight, I don’t get what people saying lol, the only truly bad build has been Bianca/Asuka, everything else has been built properly.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The build been straight, I don’t get what people saying lol, the only truly bad build has been Bianca/Asuka, everything else has been built properly.
Chhharlotte, Rhea, and Dom's promos been all over the place. If this don't end in a double turn at WM idk wtf they doing. They are going to cheer Rhea when she wins

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Chhharlotte, Rhea, and Dom's promos been all over the place. If this don't end in a double turn at WM idk wtf they doing. They are going to cheer Rhea when she wins

I mean Charlotte/Rhea ain’t been a good build but honestly idk how much better they could’ve done cause the match shouldn’t even be taking place and Charlotte can’t carry a feud. Dom/Rey kinda was dragging for a while but it was all worth it seeing Rey knock him out.