Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If Vince really is assuming more control then I'm actually fine with it. I've said that Vince & HHH need to stop the ego tripping and work together, because separately they are very flawed but together they're better. This lackluster Mania build should wake everyone up to the reality that HHH isn't a A+ booker. Last year Mania felt like a big deal leading all the way up to the day of the PPV, this year the builds outside of the Bloodline stuff has been pathetic at best. Cena showing up less than Rock in 2011, the women's feuds being absolutely terrible(Bianca & Asuka will kill it), Damage CTRL still looking lame, and Lashley being relegated to a battle royale on Smackdown. Vince wasn't perfect by any means, but he at least knew to make his stars feel like they were elite and Manias feel like the biggest PPV in sports.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I would say the lackluster build is because of Vince but:hubie:
Vince was in charge last year and it wasn't bad like this. Don't fall into the trap of thinking all the bad stuff is because of Vince, and all the good stuff is because of HHH. The PPVs, Theory, and Dominick can be credited to HHH, but the boring ass RAWs, regressed women's division, and failed re-signings are all on him as well.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

I wonder what this means for Regal?
Vince booted him, AEW takes him in, gives him a good contract. Soon as Trips took over, he wants Regal back. Regal, by using the failing health of Khan's mom, guilt trips Khan into letting him out of his contract early. He goes back to WWE, only to have Vince slowly take control back.
:russ:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Vince was in charge last year and it wasn't bad like this. Don't fall into the trap of thinking all the bad stuff is because of Vince, and all the good stuff is because of HHH. The PPVs, Theory, and Dominick can be credited to HHH, but the boring ass RAWs, regressed women's division, and failed re-signings are all on him as well.
Let's not pretend that 99% of people weren't saying "give me Triple H's boring ass RAWs over Vince's nonsensical, incoherent and flat out unwatchable RAWs"

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Let's not pretend that 99% of people weren't saying "give me Triple H's boring ass RAWs over Vince's nonsensical, incoherent and flat out unwatchable RAWs"
That part right there. This build up to this years Wrestlemania is 100000X better than the build up last year. Raw and SD have been more watchable then ever.

It isn’t perfect…but my God…it’s WAAAY better then the bullshyt Vince was putting on..

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
No the fukk it didnt :dahell:
You really gonna sit here and say that last year wasn't more hype than this year?
Smackdown has been carrying the company just like when Vince was in charge. Also look at the ratings for RAW, exactly what has HHH done to change RAW for the better?
That part right there. This build up to this years Wrestlemania is 100000X better than the build up last year. Raw and SD have been more watchable then ever.

It isn’t perfect…but my God…it’s WAAAY better then the bullshyt Vince was putting on..
This build is literally being carried by the shyt that was already in place before HHH took over. I'll give you Rey vs Dominick since that's under HHH, but everything else is just being slapped together.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Smackdown has been carrying the company just like when Vince was in charge. Also look at the ratings for RAW, exactly what has HHH done to change RAW for the better?
Make it coherent. It might be boring but it's not nonsensical or outright bad.