Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Something from Fightful

Regal played this nikka like a fiddle while his mother laid in a hospital bed
7YEBbD3.gif
All the guys who were used to structure saw it for what it was.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The build outside of the women have been solid and the two bloodline builds have been excellent. The best in years. Rey and Dom dragged on but it’s going to be an interesting match.

Edge is struggling to find things to do without winning the title but I expect the hiac match to be entertaining

Charlotte and Rhea has had a weak build but I just don’t care for anything Charlotte related. Auska and Bianca has been underwhelming but ultimately I don’t really care that much.

If this mania build ain’t interesting for you then maybe you need to switch to AEW

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I'm not surprise on them wanting to leave, they don't want to stay in purgatory forever. Didn't Roderick also asked for his release as well?
He has but nothing has been granted from reports I read a while back. He's still signed I believe but been off TV ever since they "stretchered" him off.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
He has but nothing has been granted from reports I read a while back. He's still signed I believe but been off TV ever since they "stretchered" him off.
Wouldn't be surprise if they do grant Roderick's release, but they'll send him off in a good note like he'll let Diamond Mine spread their wings as he seen them grown enough to not have him around anymore.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Wouldn't be surprise if they do grant Roderick's release, but they'll send him off in a good note like he'll let Diamond Mine spread their wings as he seen them grown enough to not have him around anymore.
I think they are just letting him sit out his contract. I think he's been off TV since around October.