Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I’d be down to see Goldberg do the job for Wardlow

:blessed:

Do it tony. Don’t listen to the IWC bubble, goldberg still has name power. Wardlow whoopin his ass is money

No no no

I think fellow MAGAt Tyrus would be a great opponent for Bill Goldberg, plus he’s never held the NWA Worlds Title.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Wrestlers seems to really get hurt over little stuff, If I’m getting paid 6 or 7 figures by WWE, fukk I care about a graphic for? :heh:

Another thing is, Alexa is trying to cope with the fact that she’s been lapped by multiple women, she was at one time one of the biggest women in WWE, that’s no longer the case. She’s not even Top 5. Bianca is bigger, Liv is bigger, Charlotte is bigger, Rhea is bigger, Becky is bigger, Asuka is bigger, and Bayley is bigger.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Because you can't fit everyone on that style of poster they were going for. Fans are so sensitive. Plus Alexa hasn't transformed anything, well not for the good at least.
She's a good character actor, but she ain't shyt in the ring. Vince was obsessed with her during her Goddess phase, but the Bray stuff might've turned him off to her.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Wrestlers seems to really get hurt over little stuff, If I’m getting paid 6 or 7 figures by WWE, fukk I care about a graphic for? :heh:

Another thing is, Alexa is trying to cope with the fact that she’s been lapped by multiple women, she was at one time one of the biggest women in WWE, that’s no longer the case. She’s not even Top 5. Bianca is bigger, Liv is bigger, Charlotte is bigger, Rhea is bigger, Becky is bigger, Asuka is bigger, and Bayley is bigger.
Bingo. Once they started prioritizing wrestling over looks it was a wrap. Bianca, Becky, Sasha, Naomi, and Io are attractive and can wrestle which made her obsolete. I always hated that Bayley talked Sasha into squashing her beef with Alexa, because Sasha had legit reasons to hate her.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
She's a good character actor, but she ain't shyt in the ring. Vince was obsessed with her during her Goddess phase, but the Bray stuff might've turned him off to her.
Not to sure about being a good character actor. Her evil Alexa role was just turn off your screen inducing levels of bad. The only thing she was good at was an uppity heel when she won all those titles. There are plenty of younger girls in NXT that can fill that role and are better in the ring as well *cough* Tiffany Stratton.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

All facts