Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Wrestlers seems to really get hurt over little stuff, If I’m getting paid 6 or 7 figures by WWE, fukk I care about a graphic for? :heh:

Another thing is, Alexa is trying to cope with the fact that she’s been lapped by multiple women, she was at one time one of the biggest women in WWE, that’s no longer the case. She’s not even Top 5. Bianca is bigger, Liv is bigger, Charlotte is bigger, Rhea is bigger, Becky is bigger, Asuka is bigger, and Bayley is bigger.
she'll be in AEW at some point this decade, with them NXT girls on the horizon in the upcoming years its hard to see a significant place for her in WWE outside of brays spooky shyt

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
she'll be in AEW at some point this decade, with them NXT girls on the horizon in the upcoming years its hard to see a significant place for her in WWE outside of brays spooky shyt
I honestly don’t think she enjoys wrestling enough to do it anywhere else. She’d probably start some sort of make-up line or eat off her husband

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sounding like Jay White might be coming in & joining Judgement Day :ehh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jay is intriguing :patrice: but a power struggle angle with Finn is somewhat predictable

JD from NXT is certainly likely especially with Balor as the leader
Doubt it would be a power struggle angle. None of them have ever said they were the leader aside from Edge, and if I recall right that was the reason they turned on him.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

He's right about that and it was a stupid way to end Kofi's run, at the same time Bryan is getting diarrhea of the mouth. Saying he was disconnected from the main event at Mania and he liked his final match in the Thunderdome was complete bullshyt. Go back and look at his reaction to the fans booing him at Mania, he was obviously surprised by that reaction because he's supposed to be beloved.
I honestly don’t think she enjoys wrestling enough to do it anywhere else. She’d probably start some sort of make-up line or eat off her husband
Pretty sure it's the other way around, dude ain't had a hit since 2004 :russ: