Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I hate Saudi shows. Even when they’re good like the last one, it’s Saudi so I can’t look at it positively

:russ:

Just has a stink to it

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
At some point y’all gon have to stop conspiring that Vince is behind every suspect decision that happens in WWE

Accept that y’all nikka Hunter ain’t perfect. He’s done well but playas fukk up. It is what it is my g’s
He fukked up so bad Lesnar said he'd rather face Omos than Bray:russ:
That was…. A joke

I don’t actually think Vince is booking anything. I just think Triple H ain’t this perfect creative genius some of ya’ll think.

WWE has been better with him in charge. It went from unwatchable to me actually looking forward to shyt these days. Not everything he books is a hit tho.. and that’s fine
He was ruining Smackdown the first 2 months in charge trying to get RAW on the same level, then RAW was very good for a little while, and then he decided we needed to see Gargano for 5 segments one night and that's when RAW started to fall off. HHH is in the perfect spot though, because if something sucks Vince will get blamed and if it's good he'll get the credit.:mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yeah cattle, sit this one out

We can joke about Brock being the nikka killer, but not you breh

:ufdup:

You’ve been warned my white friend!

Last edited: