Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
For the most part, HHH knows bums when he sees them. He's been booking Elias and Corbin exactly as they bum asses should be :russ:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Oh fukk Vince, just fukk off and let people enjoy the show. Nobody cares about omos vs lesnar and bray vs lashley fights. This old demented fart needs to enjoy his retirement with bunch of fake looking sluts somewhere far away from any arena.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

I don’t actually think Vince is booking anything. I just think Triple H ain’t this perfect creative genius some of ya’ll think.

WWE has been better with him in charge. It went from unwatchable to me actually looking forward to shyt these days. Not everything he books is a hit tho.. and that’s fine

It's a convenient out for Triple H to have a scapegoat readily available for dogshyt matches/angles like this one.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

I mentioned this briefly in lthe Raw thread but I think Vince has influence in this match because he and Brock are close. So Vince probably suggested Omos instead of doing Lashley in a match that will most likely involve a fukk finish. Brock listens to Vince and always gets a match of his choosing or someone he wants to pair with.

So yeah wouldn't shock me if Brock wanted this tbh

And all this left Bob fukked and having to face Bray who needed an opponent for Mania. :francis:

And this is how we are in this predicament. :beli:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't follow all the drama with Vince maybe possibly being some old man that just hangs around the office with nothing to do since he came back, but as soon as I saw that Omos and Lesnar (a match that could only be booked for the spectacle of seeing Omos most likely get dropped on his head several times while getting suplexed), and Miz be the host of WrestleMania, I figured that Vince was at least pushing a couple of ideas through. That's some late 2000s/2010s shyt if there were was any. :mjlol:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It's a convenient out for Triple H to have a scapegoat readily available for dogshyt matches/angles like this one.

Vince is not 100% back in creative but do you really think Vince would be back in WWE and NOT have a say in WrestleMania in some capacity? It’s not out of the realm of possibility, it’s not the end of the world either. He said it himself that he consults with Vince on some things although he ultimately has the final say.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Hilarious how these dudes act like Vince is a retarded baby they had to put up with all year. As if laveck has booked one classic storyline yet, meanwhile vince has several masterpieces under his belt. Laveck pushing bums like gragano while Vince saw he was a bum from a mile away. Put respect on flex name!