Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
part of me feels Rhea and Dom (either together or separate) should get out of Judgment Day.

Dom could probably use some muscle though down the line cause he's not a "run the fade" type of heel..

Rhea could be a real star in the women's div

So if it's Finn/White/Priest that could be a solid trio and way to intro Jay

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Same thing bringing up the potential buyers for the WWE, the IWC echo chamber. I could see Jay debuting after Mania, and I could also see him showing up at Revolution.:manny:
I'm surprised we haven't heard anything more than what's been said the past several months. It's basically "well he could go here, there, and there but people in WWE feel like they have the best chance."

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Alexa complains way more than Naomi or Sasha ever did while possessing less talent and yet they got a "reputation" of it and she doesn't. Smh.
She's a bytch, flat out bytch. I've made my distaste for Alexa very well known on this site, yet horny neckbeards give her a pass and act like her Goddess gimmick wasn't a complete lame ripoff of Sasha's NXT Boss heel gimmick.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm surprised we haven't heard anything more than what's been said the past several months. It's basically "well he could go here, there, and there but people in WWE feel like they have the best chance."
Its pretty obvious based on his booking the past month.

Why would he drop his title and then drop a Loser leaves New Japan match to a guy who just “quit” AEW a week later?

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
She's a bytch, flat out bytch. I've made my distaste for Alexa very well known on this site, yet horny neckbeards give her a pass and act like her Goddess gimmick wasn't a complete lame ripoff of Sasha's NXT Boss heel gimmick.
Well gotdamn :whoa: Did she curve you back in the day or something?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Sounding like Jay White might be coming in & joining Judgement Day :ehh:

Definitely worse ways to debut Jay White

wwe-the-miz.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
We saw how he was debuted and used in AEW…..Dead on Arrival

He was there the first time because TK put his foot in his mouth about someone coming through The Forbidden Door, and the other times he was there was to promote the Forbidden Door PPV. He never had a full-blown storyline in any of his AEW appearances. In the longshot he goes to AEW, there would be actual creative plans in place other than representing a different company.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He was there the first time because TK put his foot in his mouth about someone coming through The Forbidden Door, and the other times he was there was to promote the Forbidden Door PPV. He never had a full-blown storyline in any of his AEW appearances. In the longshot he goes to AEW, there would be actual creative plans in place other than representing a different company.
:mjlol: