Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The difference between WWE now vs WWE under Vince is the creative choices I dislike are shyt I can live with. Under Vince, the product in entirety was legitimate anger inducing. Like so bad it frustrated you to the point where you couldn’t watch at points. Triple H’s creative is far from that this far in. There’s things that happen that’ll leave me scratching my head, but that’s as far as it goes

Yeah, plus I know if Trips fukks up, he’ll more than likely make it up.

Once big difference I noticed is that Vince books for himself, what he thinks people want to see. Triple H books shows with the fans in mind as corny as that sounds cause I know if he truly had his way, Johnny Gargano and Seth Rollins would main event WrestleMania :pachaha: but he knows this crowd ain’t the NXT B&G crowd.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

Once big difference I noticed is that Vince books for himself, what he thinks people want to see.
Triple H books shows with the fans in mind as corny as that sounds cause I know if he truly had his way, Johnny Gargano and Seth Rollins would main event WrestleMania :pachaha: but he knows this crowd ain’t the NXT B&G crowd.
This is a good summary

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I will say this. I’m more willing to shoot Triple H bail for his decision making than I ever would as with Vince, even if it’s odd at first..

I mean look at Austin Theory. His failed money in the bank cash in had the internet going nuts, but in hindsight it’s clear the intention was to completely strip Theory of Vince McMahon’s prior stink and retool him from the ground up. He’s better off now than he ever was under Vince with that selfie chosen one bullshyt

And when it comes to things like Gargano and Lumis, I’m willing to shoot it some bail for the simple fact that original plans involved Ciampa and were fukked over once he injured his hip. Who knows where they’d be if Ciampa never went down.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Let be honest for moment you had to out your damn mind to think that VINCE of all people wouldn’t have no booking say in Wrestlemania that’s even when he stepped down from the company :pachaha:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I will say this. I’m more willing to shoot Triple H bail for his decision making than I ever would as with Vince, even if it’s odd at first..

I mean look at Austin Theory. His failed money in the bank cash in had the internet going nuts, but in hindsight it’s clear the intention was to completely strip Theory of Vince McMahon’s prior stink and retool him from the ground up. He’s better off now than he ever was under Vince with that selfie chosen one bullshyt

And when it comes to things like Gargano and Lumis, I’m willing to shoot it some bail for the simple fact that original plans involved Ciampa and were fukked over once he injured his hip. Who knows where they’d be if Ciampa never went down.
Triple H has spent the last few months fixing & rebuilding everything Vince did

Longer matches with emphasis on in ring story telling
Adding depth to the women’s division
Less comedy
Less matches on shows & PLEs
I can go on but the would be to long

The only things that’s been bad is
How the been handling returns that were NXT releases
Women’s division mainly on Smackdown though
Tag division
And that guy who does commentary with Graves

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hopefully they cut down on the run time of mania too. Nobody wants 6 hours of mania. 3 hours a day would be fine.

That's basically what it's been these last couple years, not much would be different this year if each show was 3-3/12...

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
That's basically what it's been these last couple years, not much would be different this year if each show was 3-3/12...
Coulda sworn last year mania was like 5 hours each day but I could be wrong. Either way 2 nights was probably the best thing that happened.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Once big difference I noticed is that Vince books for himself, what he thinks people want to see. Triple H books shows with the fans in mind as corny as that sounds cause I know if he truly had his way, Johnny Gargano and Seth Rollins would main event WrestleMania :pachaha: but he knows this crowd ain’t the NXT B&G crowd.
Exactly that. All the former writers that used to be in WWE creative has always said that when you are writing for WWE. You are not writing for the fans, you are writing for an audience of one. Which was Vince McMahon. If Vince likes it, he don’t give a damn what the fans say..

I mean look at how he booked Daniel Bryan months before WM. He had NO plans on putting him in the main event and he gave NO fukks that the fans were vocal about it. The more he ignored them the louder it got.

When he finally gave them what they wanted he had no choice because of circumstances. It was more like “Here damn :martin:

I call that “Begrudge booking.”

Triple H on the other hand books with common sense. And honestly he has me lead way with me because he has shown that he will make up for it in some way.

For example, after the fans responded negativity about the lack of women wrestling on Raw 30 and how they cut the cage match between Becky and Bayley. The next 2 weeks after, Hunter made sure the women got a considerate amount of time on tv and the cage match ended being the main event.

He actually LISTENS to the fans and just lets things flow. And he is PATIENT to let things play out unlike Vince.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: This mania has some weird azz matches I can’t lie.. I’ll wait and see where hunter is going with this tho..