Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That was…. A joke

I don’t actually think Vince is booking anything. I just think Triple H ain’t this perfect creative genius some of ya’ll think.

WWE has been better with him in charge. It went from unwatchable to me actually looking forward to shyt these days. Not everything he books is a hit tho.. and that’s fine
I’ll say Triple H is in the middle when it comes to booking

He’s not Vince where he has years of experience but currently does bad booking decisions

And he’s not Tony where he has no experience in over his head and doesn’t know what he’s doing most the time

He’ll be hit and miss

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Balance

Less packing in every mid carder and their mama into the show, but at least there’s two nights to work with

The matches that matter should be on the shows, nothing more nothing less

Ngl the potential match lineups aren’t all that jaw dropping and neck breaking, but I’m hoping for a solid weekend nonetheless :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’ll say Triple H is in the middle when it comes to booking

He’s not Vince where he has years of experience but currently does bad booking decisions

And he’s not Tony where he has no experience in over his head and doesn’t know what he’s doing most the time

He’ll be hit and miss

That’s how I feel too. I think current WWE is the best wrestling product on tv, but I also think Hunter shooting just as many bricks as he is makes.

And again, that’s fine. A perfect product doesn’t exist. Never has. Never will..

If I have to sit through 7 terrible minutes of Omos and Lesnar but ultimately get an incredible Mania, I’m cool with that.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Night 1 of last year's Mania is considered one of the best:skip:

It stunk because it was a bad show, y'all act like HHH hasn't been producing some ass level RAW episodes after the honeymoon period of the HHH regime. He's heard the criticism which is why he mentioned it during the EC press conference. Like I said now that the rumor of Vince being in charge of creative is out there, people are going to blame him whenever something sucks on the show.

Now how may people in the back are going to want the old man back in charge?:jbhmm:
A few bad shows aren't what will make me tune out. Booking that's clearly all over the place, stops and starts, and weirdo shyt like fart gimmicks and general Vince-isms will. I'm on record that there are things Haitch does that I don't like (match length when it isn't warranted and his love of mid white wrasslers being the top two).

I can not want Vince back without thinking Haitch is perfect, c'mon. I think Haitch is just a decent, fairly logical, and most importantly to me, steady booker which is actually all I require.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Bray/Bobby sounds fukking horrendous cause Bray is horrendous himself, but I don’t mind Brock/Omos for some reason.
Giants will be a spectacle in wrestling and Lesnar's a spectacle so there's intrigue even though it's far from the best match possible

Bray you know will suck but apparently kids love his stuff, they can have sponsored matches like Mountain Dew and Cinnamon Toast Crunch with him, they hired his Hollywood writer friend specifically for this crap, he's the top merch mover not named Cody or Roman. So there's no way possible he's not gonna be involved at any WM

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The difference between WWE now vs WWE under Vince is the creative choices I dislike are shyt I can live with. Under Vince, the product in entirety was legitimate anger inducing. Like so bad it frustrated you to the point where you couldn’t watch at points. Triple H’s creative is far from that this far in. There’s things that happen that’ll leave me scratching my head, but that’s as far as it goes

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The difference between WWE now vs WWE under Vince is the creative choices I dislike are shyt I can live with. Under Vince, the product in entirety was legitimate anger inducing. Like so bad it frustrated you to the point where you couldn’t watch at points. Triple H’s creative is far from that this far in. There’s things that happen that’ll leave me scratching my head, but that’s as far as it goes
This is the most accurate distinction between Vince and Trips I’ve read

With Trips it’s more “he could have done that differently”

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This is the most accurate distinction between Vince and Trips I’ve read

With Trips it’s more “he could have done that differently”

Where as with Vince shows often ended with me legitimately considering moving on from the entire company and never watching again

:damn: