Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Match stunk. Move on shorty, it’s not the end of the world.

Why she letting geeks on they computer work her up?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
She was saying how no matter what she does, it’s never good enough (in regards to her awful performance last night vs Bianca) and she’s gonna stop letting social media comments get to her for the sake of her mental health

Gotta be Alexa bliss. I went on her Twitter and it's been privated.. she mustve defended herself on twitter and , just like with half of this damn roster.. they're letting these faceless trolls affect em
076.png

:russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So it's okay to harass and troll the women as long as we don't like their work? :mjpls: Well, I'm not a big fan of women's wrestling in general so if/when I shyt on them I don't want to hear any of that "incel" bullshyt y'all like to toss around.

Now, with that said; Alexa Bliss has regressed in the ring. She'd probably be mid-tier in the Diva's era so just let that sink in. You can't have someone with that skill level, or lack there of actually, go out and wrestle a modern day women's match with people leagues ahead of her. She can't even be carried at this point and no amount of retooling can fix that. She has a confidence issue. She lost that around the same time she lost weight. Injuries, stalkers, trolls, big pushes entangled with horrible creative, no creative at all, and piss poor showings have all taken their toll.

When she debuted and during her initial run the biggest knock on her was that her offense wasn't "believable." All the women had poor offense back then from my view. But at least she looked confident and competent. I figured with her charisma, mic skills and look she'd be able to earn her keep as long she had someone to carry her until she came into her own as a decent worker. That has not happened. She has none of the appeal she had when she got called up and wrestling wise she's worse now than ever before and yet still gets these random pushes. Really, she shouldn't be wrestling but who's going to say no to spotlight and high billing, particularly a white girl.

They have to do something else with Alexa. Bianca needs to squash her and she can join Uncle Howdy or something. If they want her to wrestle she needs to go back to NXT. Her whole skillset needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. You can't salvage her current in ring ability. May as well put Kayla Braxton out there or one of the other backstage girls; you'd get similar results if not better.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Yea, they're gonna get a dogshyt theme if/when they join.

Shocked it took this long to go after him. Saw they were interested in Hikuleo, so I guess Tanga Loa ain't far behind.

Also, hopefully Triple H has warned NBCU and Fox censors that Tama can't go 2 minutes without saying fukk.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Hikuleo is shyt and has been wrestling for like 7 years. Tama Tonga is pretty good but 40. They need to be finding a way to level up the young talent with potential that's the future of the company instead of bringing in a hack and a 40-year-old to an already pretty old roster.