Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Hey guys, it's a new year. Let's spread love and positivity 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Love and positivity to all 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😈🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
QaQO95v.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Who said anything about a good match? I'm not talking about any one match, I'm talking about the Royal Rumble PPV that drew 44K people to a football stadium

Just like the upcoming 2023 Rumble is already a massive success no matter what happens on the show (unless something tragic happens, of course)

That's the whole point of the WON ratings and this argument. It's rating the quality of the matches.

You were saying it's stupid because it doesn't rate them based on money.

Please pay attention or stop replying to my posts about it.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
That's the whole point of the WON ratings. It's rating the quality of the matches.

You were saying it's stupid because it doesn't rate them based on money.

Please pay attention or stop replying to my posts about it.

Shouldn't it tell you how worthless WON ratings or the concept of "match quality" is in general if the 2022 Rumble match was as bad as you claimed it was...and the company saw zero ramifications from it in the aftermath? Ratings/attendance didn't crater, Wrestlemania was still a massive money maker, etc.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Shouldn't it tell you how worthless WON ratings or the concept of "match quality" is in general if the 2022 Rumble match was as bad as you claimed it was...and the company saw zero ramifications from it in the aftermath? Ratings/attendance didn't crater, Wrestlemania was still a massive money maker, etc.
I don't care if the WON ratings are worthless. Nor do I care what the ticket sales are for something I am making $0 off of. I like watching quality wrestling.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Mybad, I messed up not giving you any points. It still processed without giving any points :dahell:

Type of shyt is that @ Mods? :what:

Hold up real quick

I ain't gonna front I gave out 1 rep one time thinking it was gonna go to 10 automatically

Then I turned it into a positive thing and gave out 1 rep to 10 people :troll:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Sarah Schreiber recently returned to WWE this past week. Wondering where she's been this entire time

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
uh right and what i said was very calmly "it was a show Cena was on" .. :manny:

How u took that quote and i guess took exception to it... only u can explain. Unless you wanna go further and explain what "WWE byke?" means? WWE is back to what?

We moved on from this my dawg