Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
@jeh Wheres the Raw thread? Is Vince still writing it? :mjcry:

Kinda funny that the Snowflake has his NXT thread stickied for tomorrow night but there's no RAW thread.

For that matter, why is the NXT thread already stickied but the Random AEW News Thread not?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Kinda funny that the Snowflake has his NXT thread stickied for tomorrow night but there's no RAW thread.

For that matter, why is the NXT thread already stickied but the Random AEW News Thread not?

I would make a raw thread but I don't the dude crying at me again

There should be a stickied thread for WWE news and AEW news. The one(s) that are already stickied aren't cutting it lol

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I would make a raw thread but I don't the dude crying at me again

There should be a stickied thread for WWE news and AEW news. The one(s) that are already stickied aren't cutting it lol

The thread for this week is on the second page.

The fact that people are going hysterical over a page that was already made is fukking insane.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
is this a new thing in every thread where people say "but the coli said" when nobody on the coli said what they are referencing? :mjlol:

@Larry Legend help me out here bruh... LOL

:blessed:

Larry to the rescue..

According to my research, @Rell84shots seems to be referring to the almost collective victory lap from a specific segment of fans once Vince McMahon announced his return to WWE’s board, which was fueled by Tony Khan’s sarcastic tweet.

There’s been lots of bad faith fantasy scenarios of WWE selling to the Saudis, Warner, and to Shad or Tony Khan himself with the underlying hope being that WWE will not survive, thus “going out like WCW”

But upon further review, it seems most of these posts aren’t based in reality and are in sarcastic nature as nobody with an actual brain thinks WWE is in any danger of folding. It’s just something fun to speculate about as it’s current..

But upon further review of further reviewing, it seems @Rell84shots post may also be sarcastic in itself as he likely knows that no one believes WWE is in danger or closing its doors.

In conclusion - what’s happened here is an inception of trolling. They trolled him. He then trolled you. Now I’m trolling everyone. CM Punk is a bytch and Jay Z looks like a camel.

Art Barr

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:blessed:

Larry to the rescue..

According to my research, @Rell84shots seems to be referring to the almost collective victory lap from a specific segment of fans once Vince McMahon announced his return to WWE’s board, which was fueled by Tony Khan’s sarcastic tweet.

There’s been lots of bad faith fantasy scenarios of WWE selling to the Saudis, Warner, and to Shad or Tony Khan himself with the underlying hope being that WWE will not survive, thus “going out like WCW”

But upon further review, it seems most of these posts aren’t based in reality and are in sarcastic nature as nobody with an actual brain thinks WWE is in any danger of folding. It’s just something fun to speculate about as it’s current..

But upon further review of further reviewing, it seems @Rell84shots post may also be sarcastic in itself as he likely knows that no one believes WWE is in danger or closing its doors.

In conclusion - what’s happened here is an inception of trolling. They trolled him. He then trolled you. Now I’m trolling everyone. CM Punk is a bytch and Jay Z looks like a camel.

Art Barr
Not thecoli. Because even though we do have some neckbeard cacs blackfishing on here, there enough who have common sense to see that there's no parallel between WWE & late WCW. The ones predicting Tony will buy WWE or it'll be bankrupt in 2024 are clearly joking. :russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Funny he's facing Hikuleo, who the sheets are also saying WWE has interest in, in a Loser Leaves Japan match next month. Vince picked a great time to execute his power play LOL
Guess we're getting a double pinfall in that match lol

I don't get the feeling AEW ever showed extensive interest in Jay White like WWE has been for years, so would be pretty surprising to me if he were to end up in AEW.

Also feels like WWE needs him more, the top of their roster is old as hell and Jay White is only 30. THey need some top level young talent.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Guess we're getting a double pinfall in that match lol

I don't get the feeling AEW ever showed extensive interest in Jay White like WWE has been for years, so would be pretty surprising to me if he were to end up in AEW.

Also feels like WWE needs him more, the top of their roster is old as hell and Jay White is only 30. THey need some top level young talent.

Finn Balor also got him into NJPW as well, so I'm sure Balor's pushing WWE harder to go after him than anyone in AEW probably is to go after him. The timing absolutely sucks though with the uncertainty surrounding the board and potential sale.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Finn Balor also got him into NJPW as well, so I'm sure Balor's pushing WWE harder to go after him than anyone in AEW probably is to go after him. The timing absolutely sucks though with the uncertainty surrounding the board and potential sale.
And Vince wanting to take back over creative. Even if it's hearsay, you know that's got to throw up some red flags for people. But if the money is big enough it doesn't matter for most I suppose, New Japan isn't going to touch what WWE (or AEW) can offer financially.