Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So it's okay to harass and troll the women as long as we don't like their work? :mjpls: Well, I'm not a big fan of women's wrestling in general so if/when I shyt on them I don't want to hear any of that "incel" bullshyt y'all like to toss around.

Saying Alexa is awful in the ring is harassment? That's just factual... she's botching routine moves every night.. she's forgetting spots or out of position and she's struggling to even run the ropes. That's all on video and it's not just one occurrence.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yea, they're gonna get a dogshyt theme if/when they join.

Shocked it took this long to go after him. Saw they were interested in Hikuleo, so I guess Tanga Loa ain't far behind.

Also, hopefully Triple H has warned NBCU and Fox censors that Tama can't go 2 minutes without saying fukk.
They went after tama 7 years ago. He told them to kick rocks expeditiously

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Nothing even announced yet for RAW tonight. Vince byke :lolbron:

No need to announce. We gonna get the same shyt

Kevin Owens in a match against someone from the bloodline

Solo sikoa squashing someone

Austin theory with some random "I'm the now" promo

Someone from damage control having a competitive match against Candice lerae or Mia yim

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
No need to announce. We gonna get the same shyt

Kevin Owens in a match against someone from the bloodline

Solo sikoa squashing someone

Austin theory with some random "I'm the now" promo

Someone from damage control having a competitive match against Candice lerae or Mia yim
You forgot strongwoman Bianca being unable to stop the supernatural midget. Let's just fast forward to Friday. :russ: