Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Don’t remember any AEW fan in the world that wanted him there. I’d have fired Miro Andrade Malakai & Buddy by now.

A lot of people wanted Windham in AEW, but I think some us of severely overrated Bray as a modern day Undertaker.

Still interested to see what is the endgame to Bray’s story.

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
they brought Bray back too early, if he would've returned in February they could've gotten to the point of his storyline a lot quicker because I'm assuming that's when things will really pick up for Mania

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
they brought Bray back too early, if he would've returned in February they could've gotten to the point of his storyline a lot quicker because I'm assuming that's when things will really pick up for Mania
Nah he’s allegedly supposed to have a big specialty match at the rumble

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Bray is mega over with live audiences and selling merch out the ass. That’s all that really matters in the end.

Can’t really hang on the thoughts of internet fans, they gon critique everything regardless

If it’s not bray, it’s something else

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yall always said Bray sucks as a wrestler, dont get why yall pressed to see him in a match now

0E3NMW.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
A lot of people wanted Windham in AEW, but I think some us of severely overrated his Bray as a modern day Undertaker.

Still interested to see what is the endgame to Bray’s story.

IMO he would have been a better fit in Impact. They'll do anything to get attention so the red carpet would have been rolled out for Bray to do whatever the hell he wanted.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yall always said Bray sucks as a wrestler, dont get why yall pressed to see him in a match now
Well we gotta complain about something

Bray is the one wrestler we all agreed we only wanted as a character because once the bell rang he stunk

now alllll of a sudden people stressed he ain’t wrestling. Make it make sense

:russ:

I’m all for saying his storyline sucks or whatever else ya’ll wanna say, but being pressed to see this nikka wrestle after trashing his ability to do that for the last 10 years is insanity

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Bray is the one wrestler we all agreed we only wanted as a character because once the bell rang he stunk

I’m all for saying his storyline sucks or whatever else ya’ll wanna say, but being pressed to see this nikka wrestle after trashing his ability to do that for the last 10 years is insanity

I really don’t care about Bray wrestling, he hasn’t wrestled on a weekly basis in years.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

I mean if you’re going to be an on-screen talent and aren’t going to be booked as a manager or authority figure then you got to wrestle eventually.