Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I mean if you’re going to be an on-screen talent and aren’t going to be booked as a manager or authority figure then you got to wrestle eventually.

Obviously…

The other guys with his type of contract aren’t wrestling weekly either..

Roman, Edge and Brock… they’re attractions.

If ya’ll expecting homie to be in there wrist locking on random Smackdown episodes, I got some bad news for ya’ll

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
IMO he would have been a better fit in Impact. They'll do anything to get attention so the red carpet would have been rolled out for Bray to do whatever the hell he wanted.
Impact will take anyone who's good and/or that can help the company grow and be seen as a third major player alongside with WWE and AEW, than a super indie like ROH, MLW and NWA.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

We’re at almost 3 months lol

giphy.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Obviously…

The other guys with his type of contract aren’t wrestling weekly either..

Roman, Edge and Brock… they’re attractions.

If ya’ll expecting homie to be in there wrist locking on random Smackdown episodes, I got some bad news for ya’ll
Difference being that those guys are actually better wrestlers and entertainers than Bray. It was the exact reason why I never got the hype with him coming back to the company and his schtick was going to eventually tire out.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Oh i seen his shyt in Mexico dude can go :whoo:

This shyt good again? I checked raw a while back and shyt was gargano all over the place wasnt really feeling it :ld:
I don’t watch. :manny:

Hopefully Lee can get shine. Dude woulda been another body on the AEW roster. Still can’t believe that stupid turn TK booked. :hhh: