Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Oh i seen his shyt in Mexico dude can go :whoo:

This shyt good again? I checked raw a while back and shyt was gargano all over the place wasnt really feeling it :ld:

For the most part, it’s a big improvement than what it was with Vince around. RAW still feels phoned in most weeks though, some more than others. It’s not worth keeping up with regularly. Smackdown is the strongest show of the week typically. Always good to great.

PPV’s are incredible though. Like straight up 10/10’s. There hasn’t been a dud since Nose took over.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I don’t watch. :manny:

Hopefully Lee can get shine. Dude woulda been another body on the AEW roster. Still can’t believe that stupid turn TK booked. :hhh:

Bandido should be on tv going nuts right now :mjcry: but yeah roster is way too fukking bloated . Swerve one of my favorites and i barely give af about him. :francis: he should be having blassics on tv.

For the most part, it’s a big improvement than what it was with Vince around. RAW still feels phoned in most weeks though, some more than others. It’s not worth keeping up with regularly. Smackdown is the strongest show of the week typically. Always good to great.

PPV’s are incredible though. Like straight up 10/10’s. There hasn’t been a dud since Nose took over.

Yeah ill just prob check in the big ppvs likes i do w japan at this point.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Dragon Lee going to be the best non-main roster talent in NXT from day one. He shouldn’t be there long fukking around with all those bums.

Yeah he is real dope he has that "danger" feel to his matches. He might kill himself the whole front row w his flippy fukkery :damn:

Every time njpw would book him vs. Himomru :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
AAA knew in advance he was leaving. And yet still booked him and Dralistico to win the tag belts.
:snoop:

AAA don't give a fukk about their belts, they just throw them on whatever name they think will get them any buzz at all :manny:

Omega was their world champion for damn near 2 years & defended the belt 6 times & 2 of those happened in AEW. He beat Fenix for it who had it for just over a year & defended it 4 times including 1 time in Illinois. FTR had these belts for over a year & defended them 6 times & 3 of those where on AEW.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
AAA knew in advance he was leaving. And yet still booked him and Dralistico to win the tag belts.
:snoop:

That's lucha for you. They don't give a fukk about anything. Titles are secondary. Just keep doing flips and tope suicidas and the crowds will be happy.