Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wasn't going to say anything but Lesnar literally debuted in front of one of the hottest crowds in WWE history.....

And even then the fans were popping/cheering for Heyman and ECW not Lesnar :pachaha:

Lesnar didn't really start getting over until the RVD/Hardys feud
They were definitely reacting to those sick powerbombs. And since he was debuted as such a beast the fans went crazy when the Hardyz went upside his head with those chairs.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They were definitely reacting to those sick powerbombs. And since he was debuted as such a beast the fans went crazy when the Hardyz went upside his head with those chairs.
Oh yeah no doubt, Every time I see the shyt he did im left with the :damn: look

But he was in the ring for a good minute before he actually did anything and there was no reaction to him. But it was literally the same debut that AEW did with the big indian dude. Brock just happened to live up to and exceed everything after.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The only reasons you didn’t care about Lesnar having a vignette or not is because you were younger and there was no internet to pretend to know better on

shyt was just more enjoyable before everyone became expert armchair bookers

• Dap
Reactions: AVO

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The only reasons you didn’t care about Lesnar having a vignette or not is because you were younger and there was no internet to pretend to know better on

shyt was just more enjoyable before everyone became expert armchair bookers

A brand new guy you can craft and a failed character from 2-3 years ago is a big difference. I think a vignette (for some like Kross) could have helped change the narrative from his previous failure on raw.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Don’t remember any AEW fan in the world that wanted him there. I’d have fired Miro Andrade Malakai & Buddy by now.
Folks wanted him there breh. It was hella fan art and custom titiantrons being made

Folks said they wanted him to take over Dark Order after Brodie passed

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
A brand new guy you can craft and a failed character from 2-3 years ago is a big difference. I think a vignette (for some like Kross) could have helped change the narrative from his previous failure on raw.
I hear you, just doesn’t negate my point..

Nobody was online complaining about the lack of a vignette for a young Lesnar at 11 years old. We just… watched

But now everyone is an expert ready to critique at the drop of the dime. We all know better despite never working a day in the business. It’s hilarious, but it’s the online wrestling community we’re all apart of. Is what it is lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But now everyone is an expert ready to critique at the drop of the dime. We all know better despite never working a day in the business. It’s hilarious

That's not unique to wrestling. Beards are cringe with that but whether it's sports/music/comics/politics/video games everyone is an expert and everyone could "do better"

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Don’t remember any AEW fan in the world that wanted him there. I’d have fired Miro Andrade Malakai & Buddy by now.
I did, but if this is him “with the chains off”, then I’ll gladly pass. Don’t even think he’s had a match yet since coming back.