Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Trips and Bray vignettes literally drew. I don't understand debuting unknowns like Tegan, Candice and Bronson by just having them show up. Gargano and Bruan got pops so I get that.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Trips and Bray vignettes literally drew. I don't understand debuting unknowns like Tegan, Candice and Bronson by just having them show up. Gargano and Bruan got pops so I get that.

They were also previously on the main roster

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Well Bray is Bray for one.. and two, these dudes aren’t getting a reaction even with a 2-3 week vignette. Be forreal fam

:russ:

but my point is they’re bringing back SOOO many people at once. We’ve had Bray, Hit Row, Braun, Dakota Kai and Iyo, Mia Yim, The OC, the Tick Tock nikka, whoever the fat nikka with the Miz is, Teegan, the Smackdown Mexicans.. I’m probably forgetting like 5 others

And it’s only been a couple months… with the way you want it, they’d be running a different “he’s coming soon” package leading into every commercial break for wild different people. That would be so overly convoluted

:beli:

Again, dude is trying to turn around an entire roster in real time. Everyone can’t get the red carpet treatment. Some of these people are gonna be tossed in, sink or swim.
Thats all cap breh. We’ve seen it done numerous times throughout the history of wrestling. Here’s an example of TNA doing so in less than a minute

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Thats all cap breh. We’ve seen it done numerous times throughout the history of wrestling. Here’s an example of TNA doing so in less than a minute

If you say so fam..

I think having mad different “coming soon” vignettes for several people all at once isn’t cohesive and messy tv. No amount of links from a dead company will change my mind on that.. but if that’s what you want to see, I can’t tell you differently

:yeshrug:

either way, it’s really not that deep. Just something for the usuals to yell about on the internet lol

Silkk

Daps
If you say so fam..

I think having mad different “coming soon” vignettes for several people all at once isn’t cohesive and messy tv. No amount of links from a dead company will change my mind on that.. but if that’s what you want to see, I can’t tell you differently

:yeshrug:

either way, it’s really not that deep. Just something for the usuals to yell about on the internet lol
Lol they don’t all have to be the same vignette. Just a lil quick something saying who they are. Like this, Less than a minute long:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lol they don’t all have to be the same vignette. Just a lil quick something saying who they are. Like this, Less than a minute long:

Look bro. I feel you. I do…

I wouldn’t have even brought back most of these dudes, vignette or not..

But like Marlo Stanfield said.. “You want it to be one way….”

You know the rest

Silkk

Daps
Look bro. I feel you. I do…

I wouldn’t have even brought back most of these dudes, vignette or not..

But like Marlo Stanfield said.. “You want it to be one way….”

You know the rest

Just showing you it can and has been done before. Its all good :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Just showing you it can and has been done before. Its all good :manny:
No, I feel you fam.. and I’m sure it has. I’m sure they ran Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins vignettes out the ass

End of the day, If this Reed dude is any good he’ll live. Once he’s running through the roster I doubt anyone will be going “but he didn’t have a vignette!”

I think sometimes y’all get hyper focused on certain talking points because it’s easy… when in reality it’s like.. do we really care that much? Let’s be forreal lol

Silkk

Daps
No, I feel you fam.. and I’m sure it has. I’m sure they ran Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins vignettes out the ass

End of the day, If this Reed dude is any good he’ll live. Once he’s running through the roster I doubt anyone will be going “but he didn’t have a vignette!”

I think sometimes y’all get hyper focused on certain talking points because it’s easy… when in reality it’s like.. do we really care that much? Let’s be forreal lol
We probably would have cared….

20 years later and im still PTFO that they dropped the Morcercai character :damn:

And thats solely on Vignettes, Don’t give a fukk about Kevin Fertig otherwise :manny:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Trips gotta stop debuting the NXT talent in pissant towns with weak crowds
This is key tbh

Even main roster talent that's generally over gets wack responses in places like fukking DES MOINES. NXT nobodies haven't got a chance

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
We probably would have cared….

20 years later and im still PTFO that they dropped the Morcercai character :damn:

And thats solely on Vignettes, Don’t give a fukk about Kevin Fertig otherwise :manny:

Mordecai is the GOAT just off vignettes... we knew what it was off rip and knew he was coming in to face The Undertaker