Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
There’s a whole world outside of WWE. He can live off that as a star for a decade in Japan rather than be a nobody in America. Some people are bigger stars in Japan. Albert, Lance Archer, Stan Hansen. Vader was a star in Japan way past his prime for beating Inoki. If he left Japan to be a D level enforcer he’d be dumb as fukk too

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
There’s a whole world outside of WWE. He can live off that as a star for a decade in Japan rather than be a nobody in America. Some people are bigger stars in Japan. Albert, Lance Archer, Stan Hansen. Vader was a star in Japan way past his prime for beating Inoki. If he left Japan to be a D level enforcer he’d be dumb as fukk too

To be fair, he may have either not liked living in Japan/did not live traveling to Japan, did not want to leave his family for extensive periods in another country, simply got a better deal to stay at home or all of the above. Sure, he'd probably be booked better but if he wasn't happy in his personal life in Japan then I can understand why he did what he did. He can always go back to Japan when he ultimately fizzles out too.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You're right that there's a world outside of WWE, but you're wrong in believing the bold. His only lane outside of wrestling in Japan would be as a gaijin tarento, and that's already crowded with people with more personality and more to offer.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He probably doesn’t want to live in Japan breh

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What’s the backstory on this

Jonathan decided to claim his win as a lump sum and received around $17.3 million in total after taxes. Showing foresight that nobody expected from a 19-year-old, Jonathan announced that the first things that he wanted to do were to buy his mother a house, quit his job, and set up trust funds for his younger siblings. He went on to say that he had already acquired an accountant (who happened to be his aunt) and that he would be looking to retain a lawyer and financial consultant to ensure that his fortune would last him a long time. Clearly, he had big plans to join the ranks of lottery winners who spent their money wisely.

Jonathan decided to launch an all-female wrestling show that combined woman wrestling in tight clothing with some dry humour. Teaming up with Johnny Cafarella and Jimmy Hart, Jonathan launched his show ‘Wrestlicious Takedown’ in March of 2010. The show was met with incredibly bad reviews and after only 13 episodes was taken off the air. While there were rumours that there would be a second season shot in 2011, it never materialised and the show faded into nothing—taking almost all of Jonathan’s money with it and earning him a spot on our list of the craziest things lottery winners have spent their winnings on.
Gotta wonder how much Johnny Cafarella and Jimmy Hart siphoned off for themselves.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Y’all gotta understand that for most of these dudes, wrestling in WWE is a lifelong dream and something they grew up wanting to do. Wrestling against Okada in Japan is cool, but if you really support these guys be happy for them instead of crying about it to live out your wrestling purist fantasies. shyt is incredibly corny.

Again, this ain’t pokemon where the goal is to be the best. The goal is to make a living. He chose WWE. The end.

8 year olds aren’t out there saying “I wanna play for the Hong Dong tigers and be a legend like Stephon Marbury!” These nikkas wanna play in the NBA like Lebron and all their heroes. It is what it is. Stop being geeks for one second. shyt is sickening

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Y’all gotta understand that for most of these dudes, wrestling in WWE is a lifelong dream and something they grew up wanting to do. Wrestling against Okada in Japan is cool, but if you really support these guys be happy for them instead of crying about it to live out your wrestling purist fantasies. shyt is incredibly corny.

Again, this ain’t pokemon where the goal is to be the best. The goal is to make a living. He chose WWE. The end.

8 year olds aren’t out there saying “I wanna play for the Hong Dong tigers and be a legend like Stephon Marbury!” These nikkas wanna play in the NBA like Lebron and all their heroes. It is what it is. Stop being geeks for one second. shyt is sickening

To add on, these people coming back are NXT peeps that either weren't called up by Vince, or had any and all momentum halted by Vince once they were on the main roster. Think Triple H is telling them they are making up for the past but they gotta show out once they are on the bigger stage. These cricket debuts aren't doing them any favors though.