Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

Gotta wonder how much Johnny Cafarella and Jimmy Hart siphoned off for themselves.
fukkin yikes

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The cricket debuts definitely aren’t doing anyone any favors but at the same time ya have to understand Triple H is attempting to course correct the roster in his image in real time, which means a lot of people coming and going. You can’t really run 30 “he’s coming” vignettes for different people all at once. Didn’t they try that with the ECW rebrand? It’s too convoluted and incoherent. These muhfukkas have to appear somehow. The only way to do it with this many people is to plug them in where they fit.

People like to compare it unfavorably to AEW one-off appearances, which is disingenuous. These people are going to be characters on tv going forward. I’m sure year two when the roster is filled out with the people Hunter wants, and the drafts come into effect - these cricket returns will slow way down. Until then, dude is bringing back people he originally had plans for and the only way to do it is to plug em in. It’s not that deep.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The cricket debuts definitely aren’t doing anyone any favors but at the same time ya have to understand Triple H is attempting to course correct the roster in his image in real time, which means a lot of people coming and going. You can’t really run 30 “he’s coming” vignettes for different people all at once. These muhfukkas have to appear somehow. The only way to do it with this many people is to plug them in where they fit.

People like to compare it unfavorably to AEW one-off appearances, which is disingenuous. These people are going to be characters on tv going forward. I’m sure year two when the roster is filled out with the people Hunter wants, and the drafts come into effect - these cricket returns will slow way down. Until then, dude is bringing back people he originally had plans for and the only way to do it is to plug em in. It’s not that deep.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

I don’t know if you’re calling me Road Dogg because I’m shooting Trips bail or what, but what I said is valid..

:yeshrug:

These muhfukkas would look silly running 30 “_______ is coming soon” vignettes for 30 different nikkas at once. Just put em on tv, let em rock. If they get no reaction, cool. Won’t be the first time. They probably weren’t gonna get reactions either way lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don’t know if you’re calling me Road Dogg because I’m shooting Trips bail or what, but what I said is valid..

:yeshrug:

These muhfukkas would look silly running 30 “_______ is coming soon” vignettes for 30 different nikkas at once. Just put em on tv, let em rock. If they get no reaction, cool. Won’t be the first time. They probably weren’t gonna get reactions either way lol
They did it for Bray for months. They could have found time to do 20-30 second vignettes for 2-3 weeks before just randomly bringing mofos back to no reaction.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
They did it for Bray for months. They could have found time to do 20-30 second vignettes for 2-3 weeks before just randomly bringing mofos back to no reaction.
Well Bray is Bray for one.. and two, these dudes aren’t getting a reaction even with a 2-3 week vignette. Be forreal fam

:russ:

but my point is they’re bringing back SOOO many people at once. We’ve had Bray, Hit Row, Braun, Dakota Kai and Iyo, Mia Yim, The OC, the Tick Tock nikka, whoever the fat nikka with the Miz is, Teegan, the Smackdown Mexicans.. I’m probably forgetting like 5 others

And it’s only been a couple months… with the way you want it, they’d be running a different “he’s coming soon” package leading into every commercial break for wild different people. That would be so overly convoluted

:beli:

Again, dude is trying to turn around an entire roster in real time. Everyone can’t get the red carpet treatment. Some of these people are gonna be tossed in, sink or swim.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The cricket debuts definitely aren’t doing anyone any favors but at the same time ya have to understand Triple H is attempting to course correct the roster in his image in real time, which means a lot of people coming and going. You can’t really run 30 “he’s coming” vignettes for different people all at once. These muhfukkas have to appear somehow. The only way to do it with this many people is to plug them in where they fit.

Then they should be saving these debuts/redebuts for more marky crowds. Having them debut in Des Moines, Iowa ain't it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Then they should be saving these debuts/redebuts for more marky crowds. Having them debut in Des Moines, Iowa ain't it.
Now this I agree with..

But ultimately, the cream rises and this shyt won’t matter in the long run.

LA Knight was out there cutting model promos to crickets the first night, now he outshining Bray..

If these muhfukkas like that, they’ll get over. If they’re bums, they’ll be hit row

:francis:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif