Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I blame Vince for fukking up their debuts then releasing them before they got a chance to get over in the first place.

Naaaah, at this point, that's just doubling down, which I guess the internet is gonna do since most of these guys they thought were wrongfully let go have proven that they weren't a big loss to begin with.

I don't have a problem with Bray at the moment, but wrestling fans have the patience of a toddler, so of course everyone's complaining now cause he isn't on TV wrestling every week. But some of the rest of these folks?

You got Kross, who was never that dope even in NXT, but everybody loved that entrance I guess. But then the bell rings or he picks up the mic, and the excitement is over. I don't feel like he's any better with a full head of hair and Scarlet than he was with the 2021 Demolition mask :yeshrug:

Gargano and Candice... yikes.

I mess with Lumis, but they gotta get him away from that Miz feud. THAT shyt's gone on entirely too long and hasn't really gone anywhere for either person involved.

Hit Row is gonna fit nicely... as a team that helps other teams get over. That's their ceiling at this point.

Mia Yim is cool with me- considering how deep the women's roster is right now, not sure how far she can go but she's dope.

The Damage Control girls are doin' OK IMO. I don't know what dynamic feat people wanna see them achieve, but they're not doin' bad.

Emma is just as uninteresting now as she was the first time. That's probably the most random return of 'em all.

Braun Strowman has already reached his highest point there... for however long he stays around, he's gonna be a big guy that's just there. He's basically in the Big Show/Mark Henry/Kane mid-2010s role now. But it'll come in handy when they need someone to put over the next big guy that comes in.

It's fair of HHH to give some of these people a chance on the roster that they didn't get with Vince, but it was always gonna be a "sink or swim" kinda situation once they hit the roster.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Naaaah, at this point, that's just doubling down, which I guess the internet is gonna do since most of these guys they thought were wrongfully let go have proven that they weren't a big loss to begin with.

I don't have a problem with Bray at the moment, but wrestling fans have the patience of a toddler, so of course everyone's complaining now cause he isn't on TV wrestling every week. But some of the rest of these folks?

You got Kross, who was never that dope even in NXT, but everybody loved that entrance I guess. But then the bell rings or he picks up the mic, and the excitement is over. I don't feel like he's any better with a full head of hair and Scarlet than he was with the 2021 Demolition mask :yeshrug:

Gargano and Candice... yikes.

I mess with Lumis, but they gotta get him away from that Miz feud. THAT shyt's gone on entirely too long and hasn't really gone anywhere for either person involved.

Hit Row is gonna fit nicely... as a team that helps other teams get over. That's their ceiling at this point.

Mia Yim is cool with me- considering how deep the women's roster is right now, not sure how far she can go but she's dope.

The Damage Control girls are doin' OK IMO. I don't know what dynamic feat people wanna see them achieve, but they're not doin' bad.

Emma is just as uninteresting now as she was the first time. That's probably the most random return of 'em all.

Braun Strowman has already reached his highest point there... for however long he stays around, he's gonna be a big guy that's just there. He's basically in the Big Show/Mark Henry/Kane mid-2010s role now. But it'll come in handy when they need someone to put over the next big guy that comes in.

It's fair of HHH to give some of these people a chance on the roster that they didn't get with Vince, but it was always gonna be a "sink or swim" kinda situation once they hit the roster.

I never saw the fan investment in any of those acts beside Braun and he’s kinda told his stories. The best guys in NXT are improving at the pace now that we can broom out some of these lost causes.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Wonder how they're gonna treat jacy and Gigi now. Give them a replacement to be their leader? They'll be D.O.A once they officially hit the main roster

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If Trips is underwhelmed with the returns, isn’t that his problem with his booking? Was he expecting NXT nobodies to get massive pops? :heh:
Yep. When Hit Row returned they actually had momentum, but after the cypher segment the booking stalled. That's why I said booking is to blame for most of these underwhelming returns. Return packages would at least give people a reminder and a reason to care. That said, I don't think he's going to release anyone just yet. He'll either give them a few more chances or send them back to NXT.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Wonder how they're gonna treat jacy and Gigi now. Give them a replacement to be their leader? They'll be D.O.A once they officially hit the main roster
Yeah they're gonna be dead on the main roster as just a tag team....there was money in them as a trio with Mandy though...

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
When Drew came back to WWE, he came back with a new look, new physique, new moves, new attitude. HHH brought back a bunch of people that look like they haven’t done shyt the last couple years. Did any of them even come up with a new move?

I don't necessarily disagree with your overall point but there is the part where Drew was released at a time when the indie scene was incredibly strong and diverse, whereas people released during the pandemic didn't nearly have as many opportunities with an indie scene that had really been picked clean thanks to AEW existing. The PWG cards that Drew was able to be a part of were a lot more loaded than what PWG is offering in 2020 and beyond.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I thought this initially.. but they were pretty over when they competed in that women’s tag tournament or whatever on SD a few months ago. I think there’s a chance they thrive in an already weak division