Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I was coming to post this. :russ:

I understand that Trips wanted to get his get back at Vince for firing his projects but some of these returns have been flops on top of that he hasn’t necessarily done the returning talent any favors by bringing them back cold. No return vignettes or anything just “hey! that’s x____x from NXT that was fired 6 months ago :krs:”.

Hopefully this makes HHH focus more on bringing up the actual present NXT talent and not the NXT rejects.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Kross
Hit Row
Damage CTRL
Gargano
Lumis
Bray

All been garbage.
Yeah laying it out like that shows Hunter's swung and miss on just about every signing. Weird thing is idk what they were given to get over with except Hit Row which is damaged beyond repair since the best one is in another compnay and Bray which is taking too long. Why is Miz/Lumis still a thing all these months later lol

It's like no matter who has book over there they end up booking stuff only they want to see :pachaha:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
I was excited and happy that Bray Wyatt returned because I thought HHH would properly book him. But all I've seen is QR Codes, Uncle Howdy, rumors of Alexa Bliss becoming evil again, and him getting emotional about returning. Has he even wrestled since returning? Do something impactful already!