Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I blame Vince for fukking up their debuts then releasing them before they got a chance to get over in the first place.
HHH also deserves blame for bringing them back and not doing anything with them. People are going to focus on Hit Row, but outside of one bad segment they haven't gotten time to do anything. Booking could be the reason for everyone except Gargano, who has been pushed excessively and still isn't over. That was painful Monday when he told the crowd "You guys know Quill aka baby wrestling", and the crowd hit him with the:russell:response. Hell that entire segment was hard to watch.:pachaha:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Damage CNTRL should be great once they finally split them up...

Gargano has been absolute garbage when he does anything but wrestle...yet H keeps him with a mic in his hand every Monday night...

Hit Row without Swerve was the Temptations without David Ruffin...nobody came to see Top Dolla....

Lumis is just there and that silent shyt isn't gonna work on the main roster....which kills his mystique once he starts talking cause he sounds nerdy as all hell...

Wyatt is still TBD cause I think it's smart what H is doing with him by making him more of a special attraction than a regular competitor...probably should've picked a better time to debut him for his first feud cause it's a long ass time before the Rumble gets here and the crowd isn't gonna give a fukk about this LA Knight shyt for much longer...

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What mandy rose post?

I need to see it for research purposes :russ:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Fightful reporting Mandy Rose has been released
I would have fired her too

She had main roster experience, was sent down there to improve, hot shotted the title and given a super push only for her to just coast off everything like it was supposed to stay this way forever. Not to mention she was wildin out with that onlyfans. That alone should have gotten her the ax. Triple H was patient like a mother with her.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:yeshrug:Mandy Rose just kept pushing the envelope and it got her fired. Obviously, she knew it was coming because it looked like she had no intentions of stopping.

Valerie Loureda and nikkita Lyons have a fantime as well but they openly say no nudity. Just instagram shyt

Even tay melo posts only instagram shyt. She had it coming.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:yeshrug:Mandy Rose just kept pushing the envelope and it got her fired. Obviously, she knew it was coming because it looked like she had no intentions of stopping.

Valerie Loureda and nikkita Lyons have a fantime as well but they openly say no nudity. Just instagram shyt

Even tay melo posts only instagram shyt. She had it coming.
She's either going to have to go full nude or start fukking, because people are real quick to unsubscribe if you keep doing teases.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When Drew came back to WWE, he came back with a new look, new physique, new moves, new attitude. HHH brought back a bunch of people that look like they haven’t done shyt the last couple years. Did any of them even come up with a new move?

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Damage CNTRL should be great once they finally split them up...

Gargano has been absolute garbage when he does anything but wrestle...yet H keeps him with a mic in his hand every Monday night...

Hit Row without Swerve was the Temptations without David Ruffin...nobody came to see Top Dolla....

Lumis is just there and that silent shyt isn't gonna work on the main roster....which kills his mystique once he starts talking cause he sounds nerdy as all hell...

Wyatt is still TBD cause I think it's smart what H is doing with him by making him more of a special attraction than a regular competitor...probably should've picked a better time to debut him for his first feud cause it's a long ass time before the Rumble gets here and the crowd isn't gonna give a fukk about this LA Knight shyt for much longer...
I hate Damage CNTRL. Kota is the lone reason too. Split them up and make IYO & Bayley a singles star. Pair Kota up with an enforcer and keep it moving.
Hit Row is trash mainly because the focus isn't on B Fab. Lumis is getting over & Wyatt signed a Brock Lesner like contract but he's also the reason LA Knight is over

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I hate Damage CNTRL. Kota is the lone reason too. Split them up and make IYO & Bayley a singles star. Pair Kota up with an enforcer and keep it moving.
Hit Row is trash mainly because the focus isn't on B Fab. Lumis is getting over & Wyatt signed a Brock Lesner like contract but he's also the reason LA Knight is over
Kota with Raquel was a good pairing. Hell put her with her husband which the E could tout as being inclusive on national television.