Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Triple H is making the TK mistake with the booking of some of these NXT cats in that he's assuming fans are privy to these people and watch NXT.

I haven't seen NXT since fukkin Shinsuke Nakamura was champion, and I don't plan on ever watching. Judging from those rating numbers, most people fall in the same category as me. We have absolutely no desire in watching that shyt, regardless of how good or bad it is. It's just not something we'll ever give a fukk about.

and with that said, when people are called up, people like me need a reason to care. "they were a big deal on a show you don't watch" doesn't have enough steam to it. Give them an introductory vignette, a live mic or something. Don't just put them out there in a heatless ass match when 70% of the live audience have no idea who they are.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If Trips is underwhelmed with the returns, isn’t that his problem with his booking? Was he expecting NXT nobodies to get massive pops? :heh:

He was probably expecting them to get the sort of reactions Dexter Lumis did. But Lumis was actually involved in what was an interesting story and he does have a certain aura to him. These other people just showed up. I guess HHH figured he'd reintroduce them first and come up with stories later. Now he's looking like TK just having guys on TV every week or not at all.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I think a lot of folks were overrating the NXT product. This isn't early 00s OVW with Cena, Orton, Lesnar and Batista. That developmental program basically produced half of the WWE stardom in one class. These NXT dudes can't compare, yet some people thought they were a gold mine of talent. They are not a saving grace for the company. Gargano is built like a jabroni, what the fukk am I supposed to watch here? :laugh: Top Dolla still doing that goofy shyt? Send Karrion Kross back to NXT :camby:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Jesus Christ saying this :russ:

giphy.webp

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I think a lot of folks were overrating the NXT product. This isn't early 00s OVW with Cena, Orton, Lesnar and Batista. That developmental program basically produced half of the WWE stardom in one class. These NXT dudes can't compare, yet some people thought they were a gold mine of talent. They are not a saving grace for the company. Gargano is built like a jabroni, what the fukk am I supposed to watch here? :laugh: Top Dolla still doing that goofy shyt? Send Karrion Kross back to NXT :camby:
Almost every top star in the company right now came from some form of NXT/FCW except Rey, AJ, Edge, Orton, Ronda and Bobby.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nxt has gotten so much better in the last 6 months where they didn’t really need all these returns. Any of us can name 5 NXT women better than Emma.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Almost every top star in the company right now came from some form of NXT/FCW except Rey, AJ, Edge, Orton, Ronda and Bobby.

Yeap. It's just like with anything tho- some are gonna have it and some ain't. Candice LeRae looked quite impressive on NXT, but she's on the main roster now standing next to Bianca Belair, Asuka, Becky Lynch, Rhea Ripley, Bayley- she has nothing in-ring or as a character that's in the same league. Karrion Kross got booked to roll over mad MFs in NXT- but on the same show as Roman, Wyatt, Sami Zayn, Drew, Gunther- he's just kinda a regular MF. And that's cool... everybody's not gonna be a main eventer overnight, but people acted like WWE fukked up sooooo bad by not having these people on TV gettin' pushed to the moon.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yeap. It's just like with anything tho- some are gonna have it and some ain't. Candice LeRae looked quite impressive on NXT, but she's on the main roster now standing next to Bianca Belair, Asuka, Becky Lynch, Rhea Ripley, Bayley- she has nothing in-ring or as a character that's in the same league. Karrion Kross got booked to roll over mad MFs in NXT- but on the same show as Roman, Wyatt, Sami Zayn, Drew, Gunther- he's just kinda a regular MF. And that's cool... everybody's not gonna be a main eventer overnight, but people acted like WWE fukked up sooooo bad by not having these people on TV gettin' pushed to the moon.
Candice has been putting on some decent matches but there's no reason to care about her. Kross is just bland.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I think Triple H thought that he could turn the main roster into black & gold NXT where those Gargano types thrived in but that’s just not possible on the main roster because those fans are different than the NXT fans were and where are those NXT fans now? Cheering stars in AEW so Triple H has to reintroduce those b&g stars to essentially a whole new audience. I guess he assumed that the main roster audience watched every network NXT and every Takeover.