Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Who do you think HHH sees in a future John Cena?
One thing I really like about HHH’s NXT product was he never just had one “guy” and guys actually were pushed based on their talent. I first hope he can rehab certain guys already on the roster like Owens, Ricochet, Naka, etc.

If not for his age though, I’d say Cody. Legacy, Tradition, etc. He seems to be in that Flair, Jarrett, HHH mold of guys except he doesn’t feel the need to book himself on top and has no problem putting guys over.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
One thing I really like about HHH’s NXT product was he never just had one “guy” and guys actually were pushed based on their talent. I first hope he can rehab certain guys already on the roster like Owens, Ricochet, Naka, etc.

If not for his age though, I’d say Cody. Legacy, Tradition, etc. He seems to be in that Flair, Jarrett, HHH mold of guys except he doesn’t feel the need to book himself on top and has no problem putting guys over.

Id love to see the nxt versions of owens,ricochet,roode,naka,zayn on the main roster

Daps
If they have to keep the brand split then it should be split like this

Raw stars
*** = newly pushed star by HHH
  • Lashley (champ)
  • Seth Rollins
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Bron Breakker *** (nxt)
  • Riddle
  • Montez Ford ***
  • Kevin Owens
  • Tommaso Ciampa *** (nxt)
  • Randy Orton (locker room leader)
  • Jake Paul
  • The Miz
  • Austin Theory
  • Finn Balor
  • Damien Priest
  • Omos
  • Ezekiel
  • Veer
  • Otis
  • Becky Lynch
  • Bianca Bel Air
  • Ronda Rousey
  • Liv Morgan
  • Cora Jade *** (nxt)
  • Raquel Gonzalez *** (nxt)
Smackdown Stars
  • Roman Reigns (champ)
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Sami Zayn (nxt babyface)
  • MJF *** (aew)
  • Chad Gable ***
  • Edge (locker room leader)
  • Shinsuke Nakamura
  • Ricochet ***
  • Gunther
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Pete Dunne *** (nxt)
  • Johnny Gargano *** (nxt)
  • Carmelo Hayes *** (nxt)
  • Happy Corbin
  • Sheamus
  • Ridge Holland
  • The Usos
  • Sasha Banks
  • Naomi
  • Charlotte
  • Bayley
  • Mandy Ross
  • The Rock's daughter ***

Last edited:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Bianca Belair better watch careful, under Vince she was protected and treated like a superstar with the exception of summerslam under Triple H in NXT she wasn't no where near Rhea,and Shayna but Vince saw the star that triple h never did...

If this happens. Bianca Blair will be All Elite and we'll get that dream match with Jade that the culture is waiting for.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

A lot of people are going to be in for a rude awakening if they think that things will be different under HHH's and Steph's regime. The money has started flowing in more since Khan has been in and the shareholders aren't trying to give that up and go back to how things used to be. That wasteful spending shyt that they did all of these years is over.

They don't have the relationship with the television execs to push back on their criticisms and frustrations about the product, which is one of the reasons why I think Vince will end up coming back as a consultant in some way, shape or form when it's all said and done.