Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Y’all should know better than to have any expectations. Sure, it’s a new era, but let it play out first. :heh:

Trips helped put out the best thing under the E since probably the Attitude Era, but I was already losing interest in NXT before they had the tv deal. Then we all saw what happen. It’s the big stage now. Let’s see how it goes.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

The marks are shook!

RiLlj.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
HHH really is The Game :laff: Wrestling world -- including myself -- thought it was over for him a year ago. Demoted. His heart gave out. NXT was rebooted. All of his talent released and/or walked. Now breh is back with more stroke than anyone not named Khan or Stephanie. Dude is probably the one who dropped the dime on Vince. It really is all about the game and how you play it.

:dead:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
“I cant wait till vince dies or steps down”

*vince retires and hhh is now doing creative where he was praised for years in nxt*

Marks sad 😔

people don't actually want WWE to be good breh, they want that shyt in the dirt.

trust me, people will find a way to dislike the shyt no matter the result

people now claiming they were losing interest in NXT when he was in charge. Nah, AEW just popped up and ya hopped to their dikk and picked a side since NXT was directly opposing them. Which is cool. Humans are tribal. Just be real about it. Don't pretend the product was bad lol

Last edited: