Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was 3 years ago though....it's undeniable now and I doubt HHH is gonna mess with what's clearly working :yeshrug:
Yeah sure..ciampa finally spoke after vince bushed him too randomly helping miz...

Yall going to be wishing vince is back when johnny wrestling beats roman at wrestlemania on his boyhood dream tour

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
full
:mjlol:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Which is why I was confused Anti WWE/AEW folks were excited at the news. Seems like to me if you wanted WWE out of the picture for what they did to other promotions in the 70s, 80s & 90s, dismantling the indies, not using your favorite wrestler right or whatever bullshyt you have to tell yourself to cope with being weird, you would've been rooting for status quo and for WWE to continue the down spiral

HHH in power, the company not sold and the TV-14 rating were the worst things that could've happen on that front

It's going to take some time for Hunter to establish he's the guy and Vince isn't shadow booking, if/when that happens my prediction is there's some names in Jacksonville that are going to want out whether it's for TV time on a less bloated roster, more money, exposure etc and I'm not talking the Brian Cages. We're going to see how inclusive and understanding Khan is and whether or not his fans have twitter campaigns telling him to "free" wrestlers.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Which is why I was confused Anti WWE/AEW folks were excited at the news. Seems like to me if you wanted WWE out of the picture for what they did to other promotions in the 70s, 80s & 90s, dismantling the indies, not using your favorite wrestler right or whatever bullshyt you have to tell yourself to cope with being weird, you would've been rooting for status quo and for WWE to continue the down spiral

HHH in power, the company not sold and the TV-14 rating were the worst things that could've happen on that front

It's going to take some time for Hunter to establish he's the guy and Vince isn't shadow booking, if/when that happens my prediction is there's some names in Jacksonville that are going to want out whether it's for TV time on a less bloated roster, more money, exposure etc and I'm not talking the Brian Cages. We're going to see how inclusive and understanding Khan is and whether or not his fans have twitter campaigns telling him to "free" wrestlers.
WWE going to have to start expanding their roster or start cutting more people too though. WWE Khan isn't just going to start authorizing spending millions to sign up every decent person in AEW who becomes a free agent unless it makes financial sense.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
WWE going to have to start expanding their roster or start cutting more people too though. WWE Khan isn't just going to start authorizing spending millions to sign up every decent person in AEW who becomes a free agent unless it makes financial sense.
If it's like most things there will be time where balance takes over

You already experienced the first half of the phase with WWE over stockpiling because they didn't know what AEW was capable of. There was a market correction where they cut people/prices they would've never paid otherwise or people just wanted out when they saw they could get 6 figures away from Vince (we're here and leaving it, Cody kicked us off)

The next step is for things to settle around the middle. WWE is barebones atm I'm sure they understand that so naturally the talent has to come from the other side that over stockpiled themselves to pop ratings. It will take time to undo what Vince did just like it took time to get into the rut.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If it's like most things there will be time where balance takes over

You already experienced the first half of the phase with WWE over stockpiling because they didn't know what AEW was capable of. There was a market correction where they cut people/prices they would've never paid otherwise or people just wanted out when they saw they could get 6 figures away from Vince (we're here and leaving it, Cody kicked us off)

The next step is for things to settle around the middle. WWE is barebones atm I'm sure they understand that so naturally the talent has to come from the other side that over stockpiled themselves to pop ratings. It will take time to undo what Vince did just like it took time to get into the rut.
I just don't know how much they are going to be willing to spend to increase roster size seeing as how they are a public company. They keep making record profits now while slashing the roster, the shareholders aren't going to want to see them throwing millions at adding more talent if it's not going to have a positive effect on the bottom line. If those profits start falling and they think beefing up the roster will help is about the only time I see them doing any significant roster increasing.

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I just don't know how much they are going to be willing to spend to increase roster size seeing as how they are a public company. They keep making record profits now, the shareholders aren't going to want to see them throwing millions at adding more talent if it's not going to have a positive effect on the bottom line.
They made that billi last year in spite of Vince/booking. Imagine what they can do with an interesting product going along with the same partnerships and expansion plans they already had. What's the one thing people with money love? More money.

I'm sure Hunter of all people understands what's happened the last few years, at the very least he ran NXT like he did. The generation of indy darlings felt unwanted and formed their own promotion. The new gen of Breakkers, Melos of the world aren't ready and won't be for a bit, Theory doesn't feel done all the way through either if we're honest even though he's next.

Hunter probably knows he needs a little help and wrestlers know too, which is why you already hear rumblings about folks wanting back in. It also helps they have relationships with Hunter. They'll cut the jobbers and lower end talent and deavors memes will fly before make their moves over the coming months.