Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
For breh’s own sake he should find someone else to head up talent relations.

No reason to be doing two jobs a year out of cardiac arrest. That’s the corporate version of Flair dying in the ring.

And I think we all know who Trips’s Johnny Ace is
This is like asking why Jay-Z continued rapping after a "retirement album." They are self-serving, comfortable liars.

Either he is mindlessly risking his health for more power, after having made a big deal of relinquishing some in a health scare, or he is Vince's puppet.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Or this isn't the last piece of order.. for all we know he could start to delegate some of the power.

Imagine he puts back Heyman on the smackdown booking team . Maybe 1 day promoting Shawn to be a Booker for raw or something

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Replace WWE with AEW and that's exactly how the Stooge World Order feels.
This is absolutely facts

It goes both ways. There’s a segment on this site specifically that doesn’t want AEW to improve on anything and will instead purposely search for shyt to critique about them. There’s no pleasing people like that once they’ve decided their stance

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
HHH really is The Game :laff: Wrestling world -- including myself -- thought it was over for him a year ago. Demoted. His heart gave out. NXT was rebooted. All of his talent released and/or walked. Now breh is back with more stroke than anyone not named Khan or Stephanie. Dude is probably the one who dropped the dime on Vince. It really is all about the game and how you play it.

:dead:

I stand with this theory. This shyt is hilarious.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
people don't actually want WWE to be good breh, they want that shyt in the dirt.

trust me, people will find a way to dislike the shyt no matter the result

people now claiming they were losing interest in NXT when he was in charge. Nah, AEW just popped up and ya hopped to their dikk and picked a side since NXT was directly opposing them. Which is cool. Humans are tribal. Just be real about it. Don't pretend the product was bad lol

Ow i know….the stooges will nit pick at random shyt bcuz they cant say BUT BUT VINCE

Sad? I'm glad your daddy isn't in charge anymore. Finally brand new change. Haitch vision worked.

See you tomorrow in AEWs thread. Mark. 🤓

Yeah im glad hes gone too…id prefer HHH booking shyt…different people getn pushes…no more stupid names/gimmicks…

These white boys celebrated for like a day…and the gresham/HHH news dropped and it was BUT vince…well hes gone from wwe bud…wwe about to go on the offensive…taking starks,hobbs,MJf,wardlow…i cant wait for yall tears

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
people don't actually want WWE to be good breh, they want that shyt in the dirt.

trust me, people will find a way to dislike the shyt no matter the result

people now claiming they were losing interest in NXT when he was in charge. Nah, AEW just popped up and ya hopped to their dikk and picked a side since NXT was directly opposing them. Which is cool. Humans are tribal. Just be real about it. Don't pretend the product was bad lol
I would be more than happy to see WWE be good again. Have quite a few wrestlers that I have always liked but I haven't generally liked the overall main roster product in like 20 years.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
its refreshing to watch WWE without the presence of Vince looming throughout the show. I watched Raw and the commentators seemed more laid back they are not hammering their commentary like the audience is 11 year olds
Here's to hoping they don't have to say "freakin" every five seconds whenever Seth Rollins is wrestling. I will legit mute the PPV when a Rollins match comes on because of it.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Bianca Belair better watch careful, under Vince she was protected and treated like a superstar with the exception of summerslam under Triple H in NXT she wasn't no where near Rhea,and Shayna but Vince saw the star that triple h never did...
That was 3 years ago though....it's undeniable now and I doubt HHH is gonna mess with what's clearly working :yeshrug: