Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That Adam Cole back to WWE talk can die

Alright for shyts and giggles, of former NXT/WWE wrestlers, which do you think are most likely to return by the end of 2023? And which wrestlers do you think will most likely debut in WWE by the end of 2023?

Just off the top of my head...

Most likely to return
Bray Wyatt
Johnny Gargano
Sasha Banks and Naomi (if you want to include them even though it has never been officially announced they are gone)

Debut
MJF

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Alright for shyts and giggles, of former NXT/WWE wrestlers, which do you think are most likely to return by the end of 2023? And which wrestlers do you think will most likely debut in WWE by the end of 2023?

Most likely to return
Bray Wyatt
Johnny Gargano
Sasha Banks and Naomi (if you want to include them even though it has never been officially announced they are gone)

Debut
MJF

I definitely see Bray and Gargano coming back, Bray wants to finish his story and that’s part of why I don’t think he’s gone anywhere else and Gargano can be the underdog lovable pure babyface that WWE hasn’t had since 2014 Daniel Bryan. Banks and Naomi I would think are coming back, although I think Naomi is more likely to come back than Banks but like I said I expect them both to return.

Not sure when MJF’s contract is up but he would be the most likely candidate to jump ship and I’m not sure when Ricky Starks contract is up but I think he jumps ship too. I also see Trips bringing back Karrion Kross, Killian Dain, Tegan Nox, and Dakota Kai.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Im sure a aew wrestlers wont ever ask for a release

(MJF) :lolbron:

Ow wait aew is like a prison yall sayn?? They wont free anyone

I hope the energy stays the same

#SPOOKYHOURS

🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

Most likely to return
Bray Wyatt
Johnny Gargano

Debut
MJF

Keep em all in The Tuck for The Royal Rumble

drifter

Superstar
Daps
We're going to see how inclusive and understanding Khan is and whether or not his fans have twitter campaigns telling him to "free" wrestlers.

Didn't even take a full day lol
z6smw6qs95e91.jpg

Alright AEW stans hope you got petition.org bookmarked and Andrew Yang saved to contacts it's almost time to roll. Surely we won't side with the billionaire and independent contractors should go where they want right....right?