Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Heyman is a great creative mind AND a shytty businessman. If they just take his input that's worth a lot on its own.
Heyman been consulting for creative for years in WWE, breh. It's been reported he basically books the segments Brock and Roman participate in and even though his tenure as RAW lead writer didn't last long, he's been consulted or thrown ideas for certain angles for quite a while.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Heyman been consulting for creative for years in WWE, breh. It's been reported he basically books the segments Brock and Roman participate in and even though his tenure as RAW lead writer didn't last long, he's been consulted or thrown ideas for certain angles for quite a while.
Yeah, and the stuff he books for them to do is generally good to great. The only reason why we see it unaltered is because their two biggest stars use their clout to make sure Vince doesn't tear up all the plans an hour before the show like he does with everything else. So imagine allowing long term, sensible booking from a guy who knows how to maximize talents' strengths and minimize their weaknesses.

Even if it's just Heyman in the room teaching the writers HOW to book properly and not having Vince shyt all over everything, that's a major win.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
LOL, not getting the response in the other thread huh?

Do u realize how fukkn annoying you act every day

tumblr_mcbciqEewF1qz8haeo2_500-1418241011.gif

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
SummerSlam really feels like it's going to be a WWE season finale before we see what this new WWE/Trips vision is going to be :wow:

Very good thing, I don’t expect major change immediately but in due time WWE will have that hard reset that’s been needed for a long time

Im a give it till Royal Rumble Season that the new H Approved WWE will be in full fruition...I kinda hope he/they keep some PPVs on Saturdays too

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Holy fukk. I never thought this would happen once they gave Gold and Black NXT the finger, Hunter had his health issues and stepped back. Something I was hoping for just seemed further and further away and it's really here? I can't believe it.