Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And also WWE is going to have to expand their roster. Not like they just going to keep everyone they have and bring back all the former NXT guys HHH loved to put on the main roster. Either that or start cutting a bunch of people to bring in others.
But if they are going to stick with people outside the wrestling world as being their main source of talent going forward, they obviously aren't going to be drawing much from the indies anyway.

Really just depends on if HHH wants to take bodies with potential or wrestlers with potential. Considering they just signed Logan Paul, I don't see that changing.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
If Triple Nose was in charge over a decade ago Roman, Bray, Sasha probably wouldn't have been so horribly booked initally :mjcry:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yeah, my read on it was he was shook. How can he not be? His biggest positive is he isn't a completely out of touch 76 year old man. But he's still a dork with goofy tastes who happens to be a money mark. I hated Trips as a wrassler during his reign of terror but I have faith in him and Steph. I don't expect them to be perfect, but I do expect them to do a better job than modern Vince or Tony.

:blessed:
Steph and Trips finna restore that feeling.

(And don't forget Heyman is still in the cut and he and Steph get along really well)
:whoo:

These dudes talk like adderall man aint already up on the scoreboard against hhh and got his show bushed to another day.

Idk why you dudes need to have x is worried about y.

These millionaires and billionaires will all be fine. There is enough out here for everybody.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
the return of the Super indy fed :ohhh: :blessed:

i've been enjoying NXT 2.0 tho too.. :manny:
They need to bring some of those veterans back. Nothing wrong with trying to break new folks, cause that was the purpose of the OG NXT and early FCW, but you can’t keep having green folks face green folks. That’s how you have fans sour on folks and the wrestlers themselves get discouraged.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
These dudes talk like adderall man aint already up on the scoreboard against hhh and got his show bushed to another day.

Idk why you dudes need to have x is worried about y.

These millionaires and billionaires will all be fine. There is enough out here for everybody.
I didn't say AEW was going outta business. If you run any business as a #2 and your #1 just got rid of incompetent leadership, you should be worried. The performance of NXT vs AEW as the third WWE show without Trips having full control isn't a logical comparison but whatever.