Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Him and Okada literally got more eyes on NJ. Just because he didn’t hit Hogan level doesn’t mean he wasn’t influential.
And NJPW has had absolutely no crossover success in the us and their us shows and expansions have flopped. And BULLET CLUB led by aj styles is what got wrestling fans interested in njpw in north america.

Nakamura and Aj Styles are EASILY more influential to njpw’s domestic interest than the wave kenny and okada rode. But NONE of that was crossover appeal…it is all within the wrestling bubble

If you think Kenny’s crossover appeal compares to theirs, check the socials

Last edited:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Hell no. Bullet club influenced HIM from being a scrawny fukkin dork ass loser to an actual threat. That and a ridiculous steroid cycle.
Few words, the "Cobra" influenced 80s look, Devil's Sky, being the final boss villain who will kill himself to kill you.

He can speak the language, and be a babyface, but that was Kenny in his prime.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
And NJPW has had absolutely no crossover success in the us and their us shows and expansions have flopped. And BULLET CLUB led by aj styles is what got wrestling fans interested in njpw in north america.

Nakamura and Aj Styles are EASILY more influential to njpw’s domestic interest than the wave kenny and okada rode. But NONE of thar was crossover appeal…it is all within the wrestling bubble

If you think Kenny’s crossover appeal compares to theirs, check the socials
Did NJ start touring America after Naka/AJ? :usure:

To deny Omega/Okada elevated NJ’s appeal is downright hating. I guarantee if Okada/Omega doesn’t happen there is no All In, therefore there is no AEW.

NJ had success in America. They had shows in several states; they likely sold out Cow Palace. They were doing their thing here, then the pandemic happened. :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

To deny Omega/Okada elevated NJ’s appeal is downright hating. I guarantee if Okada/Omega doesn’t happen there is no All In, therefore there is no AEW.

NJ had success in America. They had shows in several states; they likely sold out Cow Palace. They were doing their thing here, then the pandemic happened. :shaq2:
Tell me how well that worked out :russ: great example of how Kenny's crossover appeal doesn't exist whatsoever, unless you count street fighter V tournaments which i DONT :francis:

NJ has had zero success in the us. Don't try it. Wrestling fans like it but they weren't going to shows, and NJ hasn't had us success :camby: their shows themselves, AEW, and ROH were absolute failures. I'm not blaming that ON kenny but i'm saying that he is not a crossover star. At all.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Tell me how well that worked out :russ: great example of how Kenny's crossover appeal doesn't exist whatsoever, unless you count street fighter V tournaments which i DONT :francis:

NJ has had zero success in the us. Don't try it. Wrestling fans like it but they weren't going to shows, and NJ hasn't had us success :camby: their shows themselves, AEW, and ROH were absolute failures. I'm not blaming that ON kenny but i'm saying that he is not a crossover star. At all.
I literally told you in the last sentence. :snoop:

I was at every Long Beach show and aside from the last 2, one being the Super Jrs. Tourney, they were packed. Even the second to last show at Walter Pyramid did at least 80-85% capacity.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

AEW and COVID pretty much fukked NJPW's American plans

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:at calling AEW a failure when Dynamite is consistently amongst the top 5 cable programs in the ratings (outside of live sports since that dominates everything on cable). Complete clown shyt of a statement.