Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
IMO bringing back people Vince cut is more of an apology to those wrestlers & rebuilding depth than it is following TK's playbook.

I dont know why he needs to apologize. Less than half of the people brought back made sense, the rest...does he need depth when the PC is lauded as it is. Say what you will about 2.0 but they had fresh people. Now I hear he wants to return NXT to the old idea but also wants the main roster to be that

At some point thats gonna clash with Nick Khan's vision of making superstars from scratch

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
WWE is reportedly interested in Impact World Tag Team Champion Matt Taven.

We noted before how several talents finished up with Impact Wrestling at Saturday’s post-Bound For Glory TV tapings – Taven, Mike Bennett, Maria Kanellis, Vincent, and Mia Yim. Now a new report from Wrestling Observer Radio notes that WWE is interested in signing Taven.

There’s no word yet on if Taven would be interested in signing with WWE. It wasn’t clear if WWE is looking to bring Taven to the main roster, but he likely would have to go through WWE NXT first.

It’s also believed that NJPW would have interest in Taven, Bennett and Kanellis due to their history there.

Taven and Bennett are the current Impact World Tag Team Champions, but they will defend the titles against Heath and Rhino on the October 20 Impact episode, which was taped this past weekend. This will be their final match with Impact.

Taven, Bennett, Kanellis and Vincent, part of the Honor No More stable, are set to be written out of the Impact storylines over the next two weeks. They signed with the company back in January.

The 37 year old Taven has been wrestling since March 2008. He made a name in ROH, where he first worked from 2009-2014. Besides Impact, Taven has also had runs with NJPW, the NWA, and CMLL. He is a former one-time IWGP Tag Team Champion, a former one-time ROH World Champion, a former one-time ROH World Television Champion, a former three-time ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champion, and a former two-time ROH World Tag Team Champion. Taven was ROH’s fifth Triple Crown Champion and their second Grand Slam Champion.

WWE Reportedly Interested In Veteran Wrestler

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I dont know why he needs to apologize. Less than half of the people brought back made sense, the rest...does he need depth when the PC is lauded as it is. Say what you will about 2.0 but they had fresh people. Now I hear he wants to return NXT to the old idea but also wants the main roster to be that

At some point thats gonna clash with Nick Khan's vision of making superstars from scratch

Might speak volumes to how they feel about the current state of NXT (excluding Bron, MAGAPAWG, Carmelo Hayes, and Toxic Attraction).

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I hope Hunter signs all these Honor No More nikkas never liked any of them except Kenny King

If he does have Gallows/Anderson I think he's good on men for a while unless somebody breaks out of AEW jail. Mia's obviously going and Mickie didn't seem against going back on Twitter, just sign those two and relax on the signings for a bit

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Might speak volumes to how they feel about the current state of NXT (excluding Bron, MAGAPAWG, Carmelo Hayes, and Toxic Attraction).

Yeah not good they made this committ and then are pulliing it back

And I've said since Vince retired, keep an eye on Nick Khan and Triple H's relationship if any and if they share the same vision for the company

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I hope Hunter signs all these Honor No More nikkas never liked any of them except Kenny King
King the only one worth a damn. He needs to shine somewhere. Maybe he’ll get his due in Impact this time around.

IMO bringing back people Vince cut is more of an apology to those wrestlers & rebuilding depth than it is following TK's playbook.
There’s only like 3-4 worth it tho. Braun and Bray have potential and Hit Row gets another chance to do something. :heh:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
He’s 53, he’s got at least another 10-12 years in the booth probably :pachaha:
He only seems older cuz of how long he's been around. But shyt, JR was only in his mid-to-late 40s during the Attitude era, not much older than Cole now, and since Cole doesn't have to deal with Bell's Palsy and shyt like JR, yeah...he's still got plenty of years.

Most commentators go strong until they reach senior citizen status in their 70s. That's when their mental faculties start weakening. But in the grand scheme of things, 50-65 ain't really *that* old. shyt I was at a family block party the other day and all of them folks are in their early mid-60s, which had me :mindblown: the whole time because if you just looked at all of them and the way they act/move, you'd guess mid-40s.

Damn, shyt hit me how sad it's gonna be when they finally do get old old :mjcry:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Pretty sure the brand split after the next draft is going to be legitimate, so they need bodies
I see a legit brand split happening after Wrestlemania. Right now Triple H is just re establishing characters and course correcting stories.

IF Rock agrees to face Roman for the titles, I have a feeling the plan is going to be for Rock to beat Roman, and then show up on Raw and relinquish the belts. He will say that he is giving the WWE championship to Raw and the Universal championship to Smackdown.

And both brands will have a tournament to determine the new champion on their respectable show.

This would play into the draft as well and it would feel like a hard reset for the shows.

By that point The Bloodline would be broken and Roman can show up for special appearances or big matches as a face.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure the brand split after the next draft is going to be legitimate, so they need bodies
Ehh, I still think they need to bush the brand split. Bringing in bodies is one thing, but some bodies need to go out. Guys like Miz, Ziggler, Sheamus, and Truth have been in the WWE well over a decade and have virtually been the same character-wise. Natalya needs to GTFO too. Plus, if Raw HAS to stay 3 hours, it would make more sense to have the entire roster at your disposal rather than half of it.