Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Braun has been getting major reactions and had the highest rated segment on Smackdown in months, its cool if you don't like him preference wise but he's a legit star in the WWE setting

The big rating was people looking for the white rabbit but his good reaction is proof that everyone needs to be cycled off and given a break

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I can't imagine raw with an Irish accent calling the whole 3 hrs.

What do they see in Patrick? I hope he surprises me

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm shocked he hasn't had a true United States run (not counting that couple week stint in impact), especially after the Bullet Club wave got hot.
Probably because Tama got too comfortable staying as long as he did in the tag division with the Guerillas of Destiny, he should have been battling for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship years ago to earn his solo run stripes

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Hell no. Bullet club influenced HIM from being a scrawny fukkin dork ass loser to an actual threat. That and a ridiculous steroid cycle.
So Omega having cross over appeal mainstream into merchandise sales and into the gaming and pop crowds and help spread New Japan's waves into the western audience not influential at all?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
That's one way to put it.

As you decide to conveniently ignore Bray Wyatt, Braun strowman, Dakota kai, Sasha banks, and Naomi

Wyatt, Sasha and Naomi are the only good re-signings hes made. He should have left Strowman rotting over at his MAGA promotion. The rest have been irrelevant since they returned.
did I miss something