Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Y'all n-gga's about to get sourface on WWE TV

E8iNJSPX0AM0yw3.jpg:large

:russ:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
The layers to this booking is absolutely amazing

He’s putting Walter over while at the same time giving Sheamus that late career Randy Orton shine. Both guys are getting over in a major way.
It was hilarious listening to Cornette lose his shyt on SD's finish. Like he just couldn't comprehend protecting Gunther while making Sheamus look like a big threat that got screwed over, only for him to come out on top in the end when Gunther does drop to him

Didn't understand the White Rabbit promos either "I remember when we would just advertise so and so would be on the show and people tune in". Whole review sounded like

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Here y’all go being reactionary instead of seeing what their booking is like. HHH doesn’t even bring people in or up unless his team has at least a 6 month plan for them.

Aew marks in here should know better running in
This people keep complaining about guys/girls coming back well if you're going to finally going to do a legit brand spilt at some point you need to feel out the roster. This is a marathon not a sprint it's going to take time to get the roster to ultimate where he wants it to be.

Dudes really do need to relax look at the Bianca stuff as dudes overreacting to stuff & being marks/neckbeard making stuff up in their head to be mad at instead of letting it play out.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Means we won't be seeing them in AEW anytime soon. :blessed:
Yep. They were mad corny in AEW. Other than that, I guess they forever love being in the lackey role. Didn’t mind them in Impact, but I know that’s not where the money is