Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Nah, it was still unnecessary to change his name, there was no reason to change it, and people tried to bring up something about trademarking and that clearly was bullshyt, all of the name changes this year before Vince stepped down were unnecessary and it showed because Triple H changed back a lot of names.

But booking worked out in Gunther’s favor and he made it work.
Yea to act like the name change outrage was unwarranted is bs. Just cause Gunther worked out doesn’t mean the other 98% of name changes made sense. If it was Walter stark idk and they changed it to just Gunther like they did with so many others, it would have been a bigger issue

If you want to say Riddle for short that’s cool but to force commentary to not say Matt made no sense. He is a character and characters have full names. Leave well enough alone.
I'm not a fan of Hunter's booking so far but I like the idea of getting talent across multiple forms of entertainment like they did with that ex-Raiders guy to help with talent relations and now a Marvel writer

Makes you think why it hasn't happened the whole time it makes sense
What exactly don’t you like about his booking? And do you not think it’s an improvement from what we we’re getting before?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
What exactly don’t you like about his booking? And do you not think it’s an improvement from what we we’re getting before?
I think he struggles terribly booking faces and with his own biases/preferences. And it's early in the spot but I'm not liking what I've seen as far as star building, although I'll admit I haven't had time to sit down and fully watch programs

But from the little I have seen, Damage Ctrl has zero chemistry. They don't even look like they belong together. They stink but they're on every show and get more time than the actual womens champions.

Even 78 year old Vince had enough sense to know what to do with Bianca, she's been booked absolutely awful since he left. She's the female Cena through and through and should run through the division like he did. Random pairings of Asuka & Alexa just so his new trio can work stinks. Bayley/Bianca already have history so let them go at it

Theory is a non-factor when he had the world in his hands 3 months ago, he was the future mentioned next to Bron, Melo, Steveson etc. Hunter's completely killed all interest in him. His only saving grace is that briefcase, without it he's ice cold and catering maintenance status now

Who honestly gives a shyt about Gargano?

There's been less channel changing shyt happening and the matches have been a bit better, the storytelling has seen a major jump in the little time he been in charge, but there's some major glaring spots with his book that even Dementia Vince just understood better

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I think he struggles terribly booking faces and with his own biases/preferences. And it's early in the spot but I'm not liking what I've seen as far as star building, although I'll admit I haven't had time to sit down and fully watch programs

But from the little I have seen, Damage Ctrl has zero chemistry. They don't even look like they belong together. They stink but they're on every show and get more time than the actual womens champions.

Even 78 year old Vince had enough sense to know what to do with Bianca, she's been booked absolutely awful since he left. She's the female Cena through and through and should run through the division like he did. Random pairings of Asuka & Alexa just so his new trio can work stinks. Bayley/Bianca already have history so let them go at it

Theory is a non-factor when he had the world in his hands 3 months ago, he was the future mentioned next to Bron, Melo, Steveson etc. Hunter's completely killed all interest in him. His only saving grace is that briefcase, without it he's ice cold and catering maintenance status now

Who honestly gives a shyt about Gargano?

There's been less channel changing shyt happening and the matches have been a bit better, the storytelling has seen a major jump in the little time he been in charge, but there's some major glaring spots with his book that even Dementia Vince just understood better
This is fair. The show and the booking are better overall but we have some new problems starting to appear. The Theory/Gargano thing is the most baffling. At least when Vince was obsessed with someone they had legit star potential. Gargano ain't it. I'm getting concerned that Haitch sometimes looks to be throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Vince was washed up but not everything he did was wrong.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
I love Bianca to death, but we don’t need her to be another babyface Cena/Roman where she’s getting pushed so much & hard that the crowd will eventually turn on her & start booing. I would hate that. Glad she’s showing some vulnerability.

She’s almost like babyface Austin where she only loses due to fukkery.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I love Bianca to death, but we don’t need her to be another babyface Cena/Roman where she’s getting pushed so much & hard that the crowd will eventually turn on her & start booing. I would hate that. Glad she’s showing some vulnerability.

She’s almost like babyface Austin where she only loses due to fukkery.

This. People have been a lil' extreme with the "theyre ruining Bianca" shyt... even Cena got his ass kicked here and there. She's doin' fine, no need to have her just be invincible and no one can ever get the upper hand on her.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This. People have been a lil' extreme with the "theyre ruining Bianca" shyt... even Cena got his ass kicked here and there. She's doin' fine, no need to have her just be invincible and no one can ever get the upper hand on her.
Marks are already bytching about her being “ruined”? :scust:

This entire 6 way team shyt isn’t the best booking for a champ, but at least it was built around the showdown with Bay. :ld: