Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Its Rob Fee:unimpressed:
Its been on other news sites for hours.

I dont why they feel they gotta hide it on some Mean "I dont mind tellng you fans" Gene call the hotline shyt

Hes a horror writer whos worked on projects with Marvel and Disney to name a few and even pithced and contacted WWE about doing a horror movie with the fiend before Bray got cut. He came up with the QR Codes and shyt

Basically if Bray is smart, he build some connects and found his Brian Gerwirtz and can do a couple of years and go to Hollywood wth him when hes done.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Not gonna lie, the Rob Fee hire is a good look. And the “Director of Longterm Creative” sounds like a position that should have been around forever.

Someone who can keep tabs on certain wrestlers character arcs and give direction on where to go.

Meaning that when Bray comes back there is an actual PLAN in place. This also helps NXT call ups when they transition to the main roster.

I remember Triple H said on Austin’s podcast years ago that every male and female that gets called up needs a 6 month plan for their character.

This is a good hire from Hunter IMO.