Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Y’all really hilarious lol

I need triple h to cancel the womens division completely so I don’t ever have to suffer through non athletic sloppy Irish whips and botched arm drags again

These hoes can’t even run the ropes without looking gassed. Booo all of them

:blessed:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Y’all really hilarious lol

I need triple h to cancel the womens division completely so I don’t ever have to suffer through non athletic sloppy Irish whips and botched arm drags again

These hoes can’t even run the ropes without looking gassed. Booo all of them

:blessed:
You want women to lose their job? Just change the channel. :troll:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You want women to lose their job? Just change the channel. :troll:
I’m trolling lol

Hating the women wrestlers is what I was known for on the hamster. every now and then I lash out on the whores to remind y’all the streets ain’t safe

:russ:

It’s mostly a gag tho, although most these hoes do actually stink lol

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I’m trolling lol

Hating the women wrestlers is what I was known for on the hamster. every now and then I lash out on the whores to remind y’all the streets ain’t safe

:russ:

It’s mostly a gag tho, although most these hoes do actually stink lol
I was too see the :troll: :mjgrin:

Whatever you do don't hate on Lash Legend tho:whoa:

Someone might take you seriously

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bianca has already been built like Austin was back in his day. You want her to be built like Cena/Roman was so the crowd can eventually boo her cause she never loses like those two & somehow blame HHH & creative for it?

Bringing up New Day like their time wasn’t up long before the “new era” got me dead.

Reggie, Shelton, & Cedric were barely even seen even before the new era.

Street Profits is the only one I can see eye to eye & it seems like they’ve been used to get over another group in Hit Row since the main audience isn’t familiar with them.

Are you saying Kofi and Xavier aren’t good enough for todays WWE roster?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Your reading comprehension sad as hell so I’ll just end this discussion here.

Lol it’s not. He’s being disingenuous. He’s an AEW stan that’ll push whatever narrative he can to paint WWE negatively. When all else fails, just claim racism. It’s the TSC way

I like how WWE’s been using Dawkins under Triple H. He’s arguably the star of the profits right now. Dudes been looking good, pause.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
hasn't Bianca only lost to Bayley and that was a tag match? how she been ruined? as for Hunter he had Sasha win the 4-horsewomen fatal 4 way. he had the confidence to have Sasha be the "ace" of nxt..

he's the one who wants Sasha in WWE and at the top.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hasn't Bianca only lost to Bayley and that was a tag match? how she been ruined? as for Hunter he had Sasha win the 4-horsewomen fatal 4 way. he had the confidence to have Sasha be the "ace" of nxt..

the best thing vince did was get sasha no body ass out of here, so all her pedo loves can go with her lol...too bad Naomi followed Sasha like a fool,

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

You can’t have good faith arguments on this site. Too many people have underlying agendas

Lashley’s the strongest booked guy on the roster currently. Hasn’t lost and his finishes are dominant and clean. Them Hit Row bums also being pushed on us despite being kinda ass.

But triple h hating black people and holding all the black wrestlers down because Bianca got pinned once in a tag match and the new day doing exactly what they’ve been doing since big e went down is a better narrative

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think he struggles terribly booking faces and with his own biases/preferences. And it's early in the spot but I'm not liking what I've seen as far as star building, although I'll admit I haven't had time to sit down and fully watch programs

But from the little I have seen, Damage Ctrl has zero chemistry. They don't even look like they belong together. They stink but they're on every show and get more time than the actual womens champions.

Even 78 year old Vince had enough sense to know what to do with Bianca, she's been booked absolutely awful since he left. She's the female Cena through and through and should run through the division like he did. Random pairings of Asuka & Alexa just so his new trio can work stinks. Bayley/Bianca already have history so let them go at it

Theory is a non-factor when he had the world in his hands 3 months ago, he was the future mentioned next to Bron, Melo, Steveson etc. Hunter's completely killed all interest in him. His only saving grace is that briefcase, without it he's ice cold and catering maintenance status now

Who honestly gives a shyt about Gargano?

There's been less channel changing shyt happening and the matches have been a bit better, the storytelling has seen a major jump in the little time he been in charge, but there's some major glaring spots with his book that even Dementia Vince just understood better
Ok so as far as booking stars, Sami zayn is being set up to be a top baby face and it’s entertainment as hell. KO is back to being booked in a way that actually makes sense and makes him likeable

Bobby Lashley is a little bland but he has t been the same since THB broke up. But he is being booked strong.

Your opinion on damage ctrl is premature, let them cook for another month. They still growing into the role

I don’t know what you are talking about in relation to Bianca. I just don’t see it that way

No one actually thought Austin Theory was ready for that spot. Now in hindsight you are acting like he was that guy and he never was. Dude is where he always should have been, he was never going to win the belt and if he did the reaction would have been worse than when they had the miz win it.

I don’t give a fukk about Gargano but atleast him and theory have history so their feud makes sense.

Based on what you said you need to give it a few more months before you can really say whether he isn’t doing a good job.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You can’t have good faith arguments on this site. Too many people have underlying agendas

Lashley’s the strongest booked guy on the roster currently. Hasn’t lost and his finishes are dominant and clean. Them Hit Row bums also being pushed on us despite being kinda ass.

But triple h hating black people and holding all the black wrestlers down because Bianca got pinned once in a tag match and the new day doing exactly what they’ve been doing since big e went down is a better narrative
Lol the hit row hate is funny. Or maybe I’m biased for obvious reasons but I think they will grow into their role and figure out how to be a little less corny.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lol it’s not. He’s being disingenuous. He’s an AEW stan that’ll push whatever narrative he can to paint WWE negatively. When all else fails, just claim racism. It’s the TSC way

I like how WWE’s been using Dawkins under Triple H. He’s arguably the star of the profits right now. Dudes been looking good, pause.

Disingenuous is when my main victim on here used to post about Swole, Gresham, Scorpio Sky, Lio Rush and Lethal were being held back because they were Black, yet never wanted his company to sign any of them, and never mentioned them again when those "stories" died down. In reality. however, no one on the planet ever paid to see any of those guys. This doesnt apply to Kofi & Xavier. Those are proven great commodities, and Xavier long term has the potential to be Steve Harvey's successor in the media sphere if he has the ambition. Montez Ford had main event charisma years ago and doesnt matter if hes 'there' in ring, as that never mattered before in WWE. Whats the holdup? I have legitimate concerns, which is why the conversation keeps turning to Bianca whos probably losing Saturday.