Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
triple h booked bianca like an afterthought behind his favorites rhea and shayna(then eventually charlotte) in nxt and never gave her the big one despite her being the clear standout, and then she gets called up and vince does a way better job and makes her the face of the division as she main events WM(do you really think she would've main evented WM at that point if triple h had the book?)

vince retires and triple h takes the reins on the main roster and bianca suddenly starts being booked like less of a big deal and the side character to bayley and her team who comes out on top most of the time

now I don't think shes "ruined" and I'm going to go into extreme rules with an open mind and not jump to conclusions before the result, but if you don't understand why people are weary and not optimistic when it comes to triple h's booking of bianca from a historical standpoint then you arent trying to understand and are being purposefully obtuse

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I remember during the Attitude era, creative had this dude named Chris Kreski who was running creative and he had storyboards to keep track of all the major storylines going on.

The old heads would laugh at him because they didn’t understand it but we got the attitude era out of it. Dude got released after 2000 and later passed away from cancer in 2005.

This position was made for him..

Chris Kreski the GOAT :wow:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
triple h booked bianca like an afterthought behind his favorites rhea and shayna(then eventually charlotte) in nxt and never gave her the big one despite her being the clear standout, and then she gets called up and vince does a way better job and makes her the face of the division as she main events WM(do you really think she would've main evented WM at that point if triple h had the book?)

vince retires and triple h takes the reins on the main roster and bianca suddenly starts being booked like less of a big deal and the side character to bayley and her team who comes out on top most of the time

now I don't think shes "ruined" and I'm going to go into extreme rules with an open mind and not jump to conclusions before the result, but if you don't understand why people are weary and not optimistic when it comes to triple h's booking of bianca from a historical standpoint then you arent trying to understand and are being purposefully obtuse

Bianca, Street Profits, New Day have all taken a step back in the ‘new era’. I don’t think Truth, Reggie, Shelton or Cedric been on tv since HHH been in charge. Coincidence of course

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I remember during the Attitude era, creative had this dude named Chris Kreski who was running creative and he had storyboards to keep track of all the major storylines going on.

The old heads would laugh at him because they didn’t understand it but we got the attitude era out of it. Dude got released after 2000 and later passed away from cancer in 2005.

This position was made for him..

Not really the "Attitude Era" tbh. His run is legit from Russia leaving until No Mercy 2000. And then he's still on staff until 2002.

But within the attitude Era, WWF 2000 is held in the highest regard, and I think that that says more as it's specifically his brief run in charge.

Chris Kreski had a 12 month run like DMX or Serena Williams

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

giphy.gif

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I love Bianca to death, but we don’t need her to be another babyface Cena/Roman where she’s getting pushed so much & hard that the crowd will eventually turn on her & start booing. I would hate that. Glad she’s showing some vulnerability.

She’s almost like babyface Austin where she only loses due to fukkery.
She literally only loses due to fukkery. People have to understand you have to build new characters. Bianca doesn’t even need the belt anymore. She’s the strongest booked wrestler besides Roman on the roster.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
can’t wait till they take the belt of Bianca so tsc can go nuts. Tired of these crackheads that keep pushing agendas on here :dead:
Exhibit A of a bozo jumping to put the cape on any time one aspect triple h gets critiqued and instead of trying to understand the point people have, responding with illogical extremes and being purposefully obtuse
She literally only loses due to fukkery. People have to understand you have to build new characters. Bianca doesn’t even need the belt anymore. She’s the strongest booked wrestler besides Roman on the roster.
Bayley isn't a new character..

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Bianca, Street Profits, New Day have all taken a step back in the ‘new era’. I don’t think Truth, Reggie, Shelton or Cedric been on tv since HHH been in charge. Coincidence of course
Bianca has already been built like Austin was back in his day. You want her to be built like Cena/Roman was so the crowd can eventually boo her cause she never loses like those two & somehow blame HHH & creative for it?

Bringing up New Day like their time wasn’t up long before the “new era” got me dead.

Reggie, Shelton, & Cedric were barely even seen even before the new era.

Street Profits is the only one I can see eye to eye & it seems like they’ve been used to get over another group in Hit Row since the main audience isn’t familiar with them.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Exhibit A of a bozo jumping to put the cape on any time one aspect triple h gets critiqued and instead of trying to understand the point people have, responding with illogical extremes and being purposefully obtuse

Bayley isn't a new character..
You come into this thread every week with this “HHH hates black people” shyt. Take your emotional Bytch ass to the locker room with that nonsense. Always grumpy and miserable :pachaha:

Jim Cornette is that you? :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
You come into this thread every week with this “HHH hates black people” shyt. Take your emotional Bytch ass to the locker room with that nonsense. Always grumpy and miserable :pachaha:

Jim Cornette is that you? :pachaha:
unknown.png

That's the extent of me saying anything regarding "black" in this thread and there was a time when I mentioned street profits/bianca/new day taking a backseat and even then I never said anything about triple h hating black people but obviously you weird fukkboys have a guilty conscious about it to the point where yall always gotta jump to attack anybody who says anything criticizing the booking of a black person

But yeah, I'm Jim Cornette because.. *checks notes*.. you think I think that triple h hates black people, because Jim Cornette would definitely be standing up for that, makes sense!

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
unknown.png

That's the extent of me saying anything regarding "black" in this thread and there was a time when I mentioned street profits/bianca/new day taking a backseat and even then I never said anything about triple h hating black people but obviously you weird fukkboys have a guilty conscious about it to the point where yall always gotta jump to attack anybody who says anything criticizing the booking of a black person

But yeah, I'm Jim Cornette because.. *checks notes*.. you think I think that triple h hates black people, because Jim Cornette would definitely be standing up for that, makes sense!
You weird asf. I called you Cornette cause you grumpy :pachaha:

Telling people to kill themselves cause no one takes you serious makes you a p*ssy.

Soft ass nikka :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
You weird asf. I called you Cornette cause you grumpy :pachaha:

Telling people to kill themselves cause no one takes you serious makes you a p*ssy.

Soft ass nikka :pachaha:
oh right u the clown I said that to, good to see you're still on my dikk and in your feelings all these weeks later :mjlol: I'm p*ssy and soft but you ain't gonna do shyt about me saying that to you other than continuing to make passive aggressive posts on a message board caping for an old white man who doesn't know you exist so tough luck bytch ass nikka

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
oh right u the clown I said that to, good to see you're still on my dikk and in your feelings all these weeks later :mjlol: I'm p*ssy and soft but you ain't gonna do shyt about me saying that to you other than continuing to make passive aggressive posts on a message board caping for an old white man who doesn't know you exist so tough luck bytch ass nikka
I’m done with the back and forth. Fuxk you and your dead nikkas/family :pachaha: