Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't see anything Marvel or Disney on his IMDB

Named "The Funniest Man on Social Media" by Clash Magazine, Rob is one of the most well rounded creatives working today. He is a horror writer for Marvel - penning comics for Spider-Man, Daredevil, and The Avengers. He was head writer on multiple Disney shows, including 100 episodes of Disney XD's top rated series PLAYER SELECT.

Recently he produced several series for Will Smith including The Fresh Prince Reunion and WILL FROM HOME, the most watched Snapchat series. This led to Rob producing an upcoming Snap series with Ryan Reynolds. Previous he was a producer for THE ELLEN SHOW, MTV's RIDICULOUSNESS and a creative consultant for Netflix, CryptTV, and several esports organizations.

He's run dozens of series from concept to completion, working as showrunner, director, producer, writer, an ok editor, and anything in between. He has thousands of essays and articles published across multiple websites, his independent comedy album hit #1 in the US and Canada, he runs social media for more celebrities than you'd expect, and in 2020 the state of Kentucky named him an official Colonel.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a fan of Hunter's booking so far but I like the idea of getting talent across multiple forms of entertainment like they did with that ex-Raiders guy to help with talent relations and now a Marvel writer

Makes you think why it hasn't happened the whole time it makes sense

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Player Select on DisneyXD? lol that show is rated 2.6 out of 10 on IMDB and a 16% on JustWatch

And Player Select is 96 episodes, only 24 of which he has a writing credit for on IMDB. Man just straight up lying on his LinkedIn :mjlol:
Talk about being desperate to downplay something.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Player Select on DisneyXD? lol that show is rated 2.6 out of 10 on IMDB and a 16% on JustWatch

And Player Select is 96 episodes, only 24 of which he has a writing credit for on IMDB. Man just straight up lying on his LinkedIn :mjlol:
Yeah, there should be some legit shyt on IMDb. No “written by” for any Marvel show. Never even heard of his name in comic books, and I’m a reader. :jbhmm:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
So a Long Term Creative department is basically going to be their continuity arm, they'll help create ideas but will then make sure that the universe is maintained, that if something happens six months ago and later gets brought up it makes sense. That characters won't just flip flop alignments depending on what's needed for the episode. Consistency.

This is something sorely needed and even more in the past.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
So a Long Term Creative department is basically going to be their continuity arm, they'll help create ideas but will then make sure that the universe is maintained, that if something happens six months ago and later gets brought up it makes sense. That characters won't just flip flop alignments depending on what's needed for the episode. Consistency.

This is something sorely needed and even more in the past.
I remember during the Attitude era, creative had this dude named Chris Kreski who was running creative and he had storyboards to keep track of all the major storylines going on.

The old heads would laugh at him because they didn’t understand it but we got the attitude era out of it. Dude got released after 2000 and later passed away from cancer in 2005.

This position was made for him..

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I remember during the Attitude era, creative had this dude named Chris Kreski who was running creative and he had storyboards to keep track of all the major storylines going on.

The old heads would laugh at him because they didn’t understand it but we got the attitude era out of it. Dude got released after 2000 and later passed away from cancer in 2005.

This position was made for him..

If he were around for the Invasion he may have been able to salvage some of it. :wow: