Trina Explaining Why She's a "Catch"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men do. The problem isn't submissiveness/catering, it's other things and she is saying she's too submissive as a deflection
It would be like if I man said "women avoid me from me because I'm too cool and attractive". Any woman reading that would be like " :duck: "

Plus she said later she thinks men dont like her because shes too independent and can do for herself:francis:

If men complaining about that you probaly just submissive on your own terms,with shyt YOU wanna be submissive about,which aint the defenition of submissive....probaly pull that miss independent card out when she need a trump card,and need to win a argument:mjlol:.

Men hate inconsitency:scust:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Comin out the projects of Dade County :comeon:
Breh most female rappers came out the jects...shyt a lot of black celebs period came out the jects....still datin' lil wayne and having poor content as well as being the "baddest bytch" are personal decisions:francis:.......then you date k-mart and then french only to get played by the likes of Khloe K:hhh:.......these are horrible personal decisions breh....bout the only thing I can condone is the dancing for trick:manny:, young and hungry bull she was did what she had to to get on.....but the rest of that shyt was just foolish:yeshrug:.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: Lol woman think they are good catch with a whole bunch of qualities that damn near ALL women have.

" I cook and I clean"
"Im there for my man and supportive"
"Imma hold him down no matter what"
:mjlol:

Especially with men whos tax bracket she in,and would want to date.

Pretty sure i could do eeeni meenie minie moe and find a bytch who would cook,clean and hold me down in my million dollar home:pachaha:

And she wont be touring so my meals will always be ready:sas1:

Trina can put in on them bills though:banderas:

I domnt have enuff money to say that wouldnt be important to me,but imagining having a 2000 dollar lightbill every month....from my perspective i gotta say it would be nice to have a woman who could chip in:sadcam:.

Six figure coli nikkas will have to chime in,interested to hear if they care about that when choosing a woman:jbhmm:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Charlamagne is getting overboard with the ass eating talk every damn episode now. Son is do damn immature. He couldn't even go the entire interview with Angela Rye without saying dumb shyt. Had to throw in "Maybe your vagina is special".

Dude is just a pain the ass. Stop with the ass eating and finger in the butt obsession.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trina is cool but this is the same old story. Women we lose value as we age. She used her peak years to fukk around. Now she's older and she's no longer the youngest or the baddest so the guys she probably want don't want her. Cole world :mjcry:

Don't get it twisted though there are still dudes out there who be more than happy to have her as a wife. She's not washed by any means

:mindblown: So if you admit its the same old story and own up to it...why is it yall NEVER EVER LEARn and keep repeating the same mistakes? You think women would learn from millions of examples of society by now but its like you guys(dont get offended im not saying you yourself im talking your peers) just get hardheaded about it.

want to be men so much and live by that "when men have sex with women they are players but when girls have sex with men they are whores" motto way too much and try to WIN and beat us and get surprised when it never works out.

They say man i dont wanna think about that now ill think about it when i get older ill just have fun now...then when the time comes like Trina now they are bitter...like why is it hard for you guys to stop doing this? its just strange!

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown: So if you admit its the same old story and own up to it...why is it yall NEVER EVER LEARn and keep repeating the same mistakes? You think women would learn from millions of examples of society by now but its like you guys(dont get offended im not saying you yourself im talking your peers) just get hardheaded about it.

want to be men so much and live by that "when men have sex with women they are players but when girls have sex with men they are whores" motto way too much and try to WIN and beat us and get surprised when it never works out.

They say man i dont wanna think about that now ill think about it when i get older ill just have fun now...then when the time comes like Trina now they are bitter...like why is it hard for you guys to stop doing this? its just strange!

:francis: women are dumb. plain and simple.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I legit didnt know what she was talking about when I watched the video. It seemed like she was just rambling and it didnt help that Charlemagne was trolling her. After I thought about it, I got what she said. She said her relationships were based off her being Trina, the baddest chick but thats not how she is at home. She is sensitive, catering and nurturing and it throws men for a loop. With the addition of other things that could make her a good catch. Yall calling her old hoes so maybe she needs to focus on none industry men who only know her for her public relationships lol. Actually she said she was dating a regular guy right? I cant remember and I dont wanna listen to her ramble again to find out.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
I legit didnt know what she was talking about when I watched the video. It seemed like she was just rambling and it didnt help that Charlemagne was trolling her. After I thought about it, I got what she said. She said her relationships were based off her being Trina, the baddest chick but thats not how she is at home. She is sensitive, catering and nurturing and it throws men for a loop. With the addition of other things that could make her a good catch. Yall calling her old hoes so maybe she needs to focus on none industry men who only know her for her public relationships lol. Actually she said she was dating a regular guy right? I cant remember and I dont wanna listen to her ramble again to find out.

:francis: still she doesn't make sense. Her professional career and her Private life are related. Probablt plenty of times a dude was like I dont want you staying out late in the studio or club and she was like " huh huh boo boo I'm trina Im da baddest bytch I gotta go make this money"

shes not being honest with herself.