MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She's 38, she's a 88 Ford Pinto with 500,000 miles on the odometer

Looks fading, can't bear kids, hoe fax known worldwide

Trina is cool but this is the same old story. Women we lose value as we age. She used her peak years to fukk around. Now she's older and she's no longer the youngest or the baddest so the guys she probably want don't want her. Cole world :mjcry:

Don't get it twisted though there are still dudes out there who be more than happy to have her as a wife. She's not washed by any means

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These women are like little kids who get mad when their mother throws away an old toy that they haven't even seen in like 5 years

At least the damn kid has the right to say "that was still my toy and you had no business throwing it away"

True,but more women should be like Trina and take responsibility for that which she did.

She didnt seem to take any responsibility for how she is percieved though:lolbron:...Trina blamin men because we view her as the baddest chick from her music?women want it to be one way,but its the other way....i tell my niece and ill tell my daughter as she gets older how important her reputation is...my niece be on that young girl "i dont care what people think about me if it aint true:usure:" wave....famous last words of alooota women outchea:mjlol:

Trina talkin bout she visual and thats why she cant forgive a man who cheats,because shell see it in her imagination....well men are visual too,and we visualize you fukked every nikka on Slip N Slide:pachaha:

If u a woman who got alot of male "friends/brothers",we visualize its a good chance you fukked em all.

The list goes on...men cant help it a percieved former ho is marriage material for many women,but not for us....keep pretending its all equal and double standards dont exist though:mjlol:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehh, I knew plenty chicks that went to school with her, grew up in similar conditions, that didn't resort to that.

FAMU/FAU/FIU are filled with chicks of the same background. She just chose not to go that route.

Bu bu but Pac had to wear speedos on stage when he was trying to get into the rap game:why:

You see why you cant do what we do ladies:youngsabo:?

Pac was ambitious and determined,Trina was a ho,thats just the way it is:pachaha:

Daps
I wanna say also for such a pretty woman she is just WAY to complicated. Charlemage hit it right on the head who hurt you ?